Prepare yourself for truthbombs and ‘aha’ moments galore — Q&A is back!
Once again, Nick and I are joining forces behind the mic — this time, to discuss all things RELATIONSHIPS and SELF LOVE. If you’ve listened to any of our Q&A sessions before, you’ll know that we deliver maximum truth, depth and transparency in all our conversations, and this episode is no exception.
Today we are revealing the game-changing techniques we’ve used to strengthen and nurture our relationship, the life lessons we’ve learned during the periods that have challenged and stretched us, as well as answering all the juicy, deep-dive questions that listeners submitted about everything from sex, to self-love, to soul mates.
Press play to hear the habits we swear by for a rock-solid relationship, how we reconnected physically after the birth of Baby B, a spookily accurate method to determine if your partner is your soulmate or not, what to do if you find yourself in a toxic relationship, how to unlock your inner erotic self, the secret ‘codes’ we use to communicate with each other, and the red flags to look out for that will tell you if your relationship is worth fighting for… or if it might be time to face the music.
We ADORE recording these episodes for you, and we hope that you find true value in all the practical tips, personal stories, and life lessons we pack into them. If you want to submit your own burning Q for next time, be sure to follow me on Instagram — @melissaambrosini — and keep an eye out for when you can next submit your questions.
So if you want to learn how relentless honesty can become your secret superpower, discover what to do when your partner is going through a difficult time (even depression), and learn a success-boosting mindset exercise guaranteed to propel you out of stuckness and into action, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- The life-changing habits that will transform your relationships forever — including the CCC formula, relentless honesty, and how to truly open up (0:52)
- The crucial signs to look for to know if you need to work on a relationship… or leave (7:27)
- A spookily accurate method to determine if your partner is actually your soulmate (16:15)
- How to unlock your erotic self — even if you’ve been through hurt, pain or trauma (23:18)
- How our relationship has changed since Baby B arrived (and our genius hacks for making ‘couple time’ even with a full schedule and a baby) (27:30)
- The secret codes we use with each other (and why you and your partner might want some codewords of your own!) (40:58)
- Is your partner experiencing mental health struggles? Here’s how to hold space for them whilst still taking care of yourself (including our personal experience of this situation) (46:10)
- Post-baby sex: what surprised us, how long we waited after birth, and our step-by-step guide to re-engage physically (53:21)
- The inner work we did before we even met to prepare ourselves for finding true love (56:18)
- Are you too in love to leave a toxic relationship? (1:03:21)
- What’s our version of a successful life? (The answer may surprise you!) (1:13:02)
- The biggest, most life-changing lessons we learned this year (1:16:00)
- Foolproof techniques to tap back into your feminine energy (even when you’re feeling tired, wired, stressed) (1:25:43)
- The phenomenal mindset exercise Nick uses to jump himself out of mediocrity and into a success mindset (1:32:05)
- How to heal a wound after you’ve been hurt, so that you can open yourself up to true love, connection and vulnerability again (1:39:46)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- Open Wide (book)
- 9 Habits of Wildly Successful Relationships (podcast)
- Love People Use Things by Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus (book)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus With John Gray (podcast)
- Mars And Venus In The Bedroom & How To Have Great Sex | John Gray (podcast)
- The Heart of Love by Dr John Demartini (book)
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida (book)
- Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida (book)
- The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia (book)
- Uncover Your Erotic Blueprint With Miss Jaiya (podcast)
- How To Deal With Grief & Heal From Heartbreak (podcast)
- How To Deal With A Break Up (blog)
- Mr. Money Mustache (website)
- How To Solve All Your Problems With Dr. John Demartini (podcast)
- Loco Love Chocolate (website)
- Grace Space Hypnosis (website)
- The Tapping Solution (website)
- How To Use Emotional Freedom Technique For Greater Health & Happiness With Nick (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.