Ever looked at your partner ad wondered if they’re from a different planet?! If you’re nodding a big HELL YEAH right now, you’re not alone! The differences between partners can be a huge source of tension and discord… but they can also be a powerful source of connection and intimacy. Lucky for us, today’s podcast guest, bestselling author John Gray, is here to help us decipher those differences so we can better understand our partner, make our differences work for us (not against us), and create a more conscious and thriving relationship.
John is the author of the most well-known relationship book of all time, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from venus. USA Today listed his book as one of the top 10 most influential books of the last quarter-century. In hardcover, it was the #1 bestselling book of the 1990s. It has been translated into 45 languages in more than 100 countries and continues to be a bestseller to this day.
John helps men and women better understand and respect their differences in all kinds of relationships (including same-sex ones), and in both personal and professional settings. His approach is holistic, combining specific communication techniques with healthy nutritional choices that create the brain and body chemistry required for lasting health, happiness and romance… and WOW does he drop some romantic wisdom in this conversation!
So if you want to deepen your understanding of the masculine and feminine, unlock the secrets of your partner’s brain, and create a genuinely rocking relationship, this episode is for you. (Oh, and you’re gonna want to send the link to this episode to your partner #ThankMeLater)
In this episode we chat about:
- His meditation practice and how it led him to become a top relationships counselor (07:03)
- How our lack of understanding towards men or women can impact our health and happiness (10:40)
- The real difference between masculine and feminine energy, and how to hold space for each other (12:21)
- How to find balance between your masculine and feminine energy (16:57)
- How these principles apply to same-sex couples (29:27)
- Love-making: is it really that important in a relationship? And how often should we be doing it (35:50)
- Why couples often stop having sex after getting married (39:58)
- Why men need to be fulfilled sexually and how testosterone levels affect their mood (44:21)
- How estrogen drives sexual desire in women (47:16)
- How to be disciplined in sex and achieve multiple orgasms (60:06)
- Plus so much more!
Watch John Gray’s TEDx Talk
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray
Beyond Mars and Venus by John Gray
Dynamic Sucess Audio Series by John Gray
Upcoming LIVE events with John Gray
Buy lithium orotate online
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.