I personally LOVE getting recommendations from people I admire and trust — from books and podcasts to places to eat and travel, send the reccy my way any day! That’s why today, I’m stoked to be sharing my all-time favorite podcasts on health, wealth, and love in the hopes that you will gain as much insight and wisdom from them as I have.
Podcasts have become one of my absolute favorite ways of consuming content. I particularly love how intentional they allow you to be with your listening — which is in stark contrast to so many radio shows and chat stations, that seem to just talk rubbish, play pranks on people, and fill you up with long-winded advertising chatter… totally not my style.
I prefer to use my time wisely and to feed my mind with positivity, wisdom and knowledge instead. That’s why when I’m driving, I’m almost always listening to a podcast. I love them, and over the years have gained so much knowledge from them. And because knowledge is the first step in transformation, at every single opportunity I can, I dive into a podcast to expand my mind and learn from the best. I’m a student for life and haven’t even touched the surface with the amount of knowledge and wisdom that’s out there.
Knowledge is the first step to transform your life.
So, here they are my darling (in no particular order) — the best podcasts I LOVE the most.
For Health, Body, Mind, Soul
- Nutrition Facts with Dr Michael Greger
- Medical Medium with Anthony Willams
- The Plant Proof Podcast with Simon Hill
- The Cabral Concept with Dr Stephen Cabral
- The Rich Roll Podcast
- Ancient Wisdom Today with Shaman Durek
- Highest Self Podcast with Sahara Rose
- The Life Stylist with Luke Storey
- Thom Knoles Vedic Worldview
- The Vital Veda Podcast
- The Wellness Mama Podcast
For Wealth, Business, Abundance, Money, Manifestation
- Almost 30 Podcast
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty
- Oprah’s Masterclass
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations
- Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher
- The Marie Forleo Podcast
- The Gary Vee Audio Experience
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Tim Ferris Show
- The School Of Greatness with Lewis Howes
For Love, Parenting, Relationships
- Happy Mama Movement with Amy Taylor Kabbaz
- Becoming Mum with Nicole Joy
- The Mother Loving Future Show
- The Kate & Mike Show
- Love Sex Magic with Mel Wells
- Conversations with Kat & Tully
So there you have it! My favorite podcasts, full of juicy listening goodness.
Now I would love to hear from you, beautiful. What is your number one all-time fave podcast and why? Share with me in the comments below and together, let’s create a long and epic list of awesomeness that we can refer back to whenever we need some extra inspiration.
As always, thank you so much for being here. Thank you for showing up for you, and for wanting to grow and expand. I bow to you.