Do you sometimes feel more like roommates with your partner than lovers? Do you crave a more fulfilling, passionate sex life with them, but also struggle to find the time, energy, and desire to prioritise it? And would you love to have more great sex… but aren’t sure how to make it a regular part of your relationship? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone, and today’s podcast guest has answers that you — and your partner — can’t afford to miss.
We’re joined on the show today by John Gray, author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time, ‘Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus’. Back for his second appearance on the podcast, John is here to share his best techniques and methods for rekindling your flame with your partner, creating passionate monogamy, and finding fulfilment in the bedroom — no matter how long you’ve been together, and no matter what season of life you’re in. And let me tell you, the strategies he shares here might just blow your mind. (Um, and I mean that literally!)
John Gray PhD has written over 20 books. His Mars/Venus book series has forever changed the way men and women view their relationships. John helps men and women better understand and respect their differences in both personal and professional relationships. His approach combines specific communication techniques with healthy, nutritional choices that create the brain and body chemistry for lasting health, happiness and romance.
He has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, as well as on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, and others. He has been profiled in Time, Forbes, USA Today, and People. He was also the subject of a three-hour special hosted by Barbara Walters.
So if you want to find out how to make your partner feel radically loved and desired (even if it’s been a while since you’ve been initimate), how to have ‘polarity sex’ where both partners experience optimum fulfillment, and discover the different needs that must be met before men and women can each feel hungry for sex, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why sex is the ultimate pathway for growing your love as a couple (and why it can sometimes feel so complicated!) (06:39)
- His genius techniques for keeping the passion alive — even after many years of marriage, or when one partner has lost interest in sex (14:21)
- 20 little things you can do for your woman everyday that will raise her estrogen level (and why this is such a powerful thing to do for your sex life) (26:30)
- The secret to giving and receiving in the bedroom, and the 3 stages to create more intimacy with your partner (I love this so much!) (29:21)
- The importance of making her orgasm first and how to notice the first stage of arousal in your partner’s breath. (If you want to create a deeper connection with your partner, this technique is amazing!) (42:55)
- Why verbal communication during sex is absolutely key (and some powerful phrases you can use to radically enhance your intimacy with your partner) (50:07)
- MarsVenus.com (website)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus With John Gray (podcast)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray (amazon)
- Mars and Venus in the Bedroom by John Gray (amazon)
- She Comes First by Ian Kerner (amazon)
- How To Get More Me Time (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.