Is it possible to prevent — and even reverse — the visible signs of ageing, like grey hair, dull sagging skin, and hair loss?
The answer is a huge YES according to today’s podcast guest, Dr Cameron Chesnut — a medical doctor who’s recognized worldwide as a key opinion leader and innovator in minimally invasive, holistic, and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
Dr Chesnut is here to blast through the myth that cosmetic ageing is “inevitable” and that surgery or harsh chemicals are the “only” option to treat them. Instead, he’s joining us on the show to explain how we can activate our body’s natural regenerative power to literally REVERSE grey hair, hair loss, ageing skin and more. This is anti-ageing from the inside out, and the results will blow your mind…
Dr Cameron Chesnut is a fellowship-trained medical doctor in the fields of cosmetic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, laser surgery, and Mohs micrographic surgery at UCLA. He is an international expert on both the art and science of facial aging, utilizing an approach that relies not just on facial reconstructive surgery, but addresses all aspects of aging in a progressive, holistic way. He is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning speaker and has been invited by his peers to present throughout the world on numerous cosmetic and reconstructive topics. He is a regular contributor to the surgical literature, continues to author numerous book chapters, and has been recognized for his research and innovation in cosmetic surgery, lasers and noninvasive treatments.
So if you want to find out the exact steps to reverse grey hair and hair loss, find out which non-invasive treatments can make you look ten years younger in a matter of minutes, and discover the sneaky biohacks that will enhance your longevity at a cellular level, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why intermittent fasting is your new best friend when it comes to anti-aging (particularly for your skin, hair, and overall longevity) (06:12)
- How to re-boost the pigment cells in your scalp to *literally* reverse grey hair (yep, really!) (10:18)
- The science behind hair growth and Dr Chesnut’s game-changing techniques to radically improve your scalp health (18:01)
- Why you need to be incredibly mindful of your stress levels and autoimmune system to prevent hair loss (and the crucial supplements that will give you a huge head start in these areas) (27:18)
- Why optimizing your body’s detoxification system is so essential for preventing grey hairs (35:20)
- Natural hair loss remedies — Which ones work? And which ones aren’t worth your time? (46:17)
- Dr Chesnut’s ultimate guide to cosmetic biohacks and treatments, including his thoughts on micro-needling, derma rolling, and light therapy (59:36)
- His super simple daily habits for a healthy appearance, optimum hydration and blissfully deep sleep (1:11:59)
- The incredible story behind why he entered the field of cosmetics and how his work helps people feel as good on the outside as they do on the inside (1:23:46)
- Dr Cameron Chesnut MD (Instagram)
- OMIT Headcare (website)
- C360 Health (website)
- Hair Growth & Anti-Aging with Dr Cameron Chesnut (podcast)
- Gray Escape Supplement (website)
- FloraFilm BioFilm Disruptor by Equilibrium Nutrition (buy)
- DaVinci Laboratories Nattokinase Plus for circulation (buy)
- Hive Mini from BLUblox: Use code ‘Melissa’ to get 15% off (website)
- The Silent Killer In Your Food With Dr Cate Shanahan (podcast)
- Deep Nutrition by Catherine Shanahan (amazon)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (amazon)
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (amazon)
- Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand (amazon)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.