You asked, and here it is: another round of Q&A!
Once again, the inimitable Nick Broadhurst — musician, entrepreneur, father, and of course, my partner in life and love — is stepping into co-hosting duties, and together we’re taking a deep dive into the fascinating, insightful questions submitted by you on my instagram.
This episode is centred around a topic that impacts ALL of our lives, and that plays such a huge role in how we feel day to day: love and relationships.
We’re delving into so many different aspects of this topic, including the stuff that nobody seems to talk about, like — what it’s really like to go through a divorce (and why the end of a relationship is an opportunity for a breakthrough, not a breakdown), why it’s so important to find a partner who shares ‘points of unity’ with you (we give a really cool worked example here, that’ll help you assess where your own relationship stands), how to navigate severing ties with a family member (and why setting strong boundaries is sometimes the greatest act of love you can give yourself), and my personal favourite question of the entire episode: how to make new friends as an adult and call in a soul family full of people who share your deepest values and make you feel like you truly belong.
Nick and I love going deep on this stuff. We’re not interested in repeating the same old soundbites and cliches that you’ve heard a million times before. We want to share the stuff that’s *actually* changed our lives, so that you can leapfrog off the lessons we’ve learned the hard way and radically accelerate your relationships and personal growth in a fraction of the time.
So beautiful friend, if you want to discover how to do a spiritual upgrade when a relationship ends, how to manifest your dream soul mate, and the real reason why one of us slept on the couch for months on end (and how we survived one of the biggest hurdles that our marriage has ever faced), then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Understanding the divine polarity of masculine and feminine — including why men disappear into “the cave”, and what women need to know about the mysterious masculine inner world (03:09)
- The secret to dealing with difficult in-laws and family members (even if you’re not good at standing up for yourself) and our foolproof process for setting firm but loving boundaries (11:38)
- How to consciously navigate divorce (plus Nick’s 3 golden pieces of advice for a spiritual upgrade after ending a relationship) (19:11)
- The truth about intimacy after giving birth — and the biggest relationship challenges we’ve faced since our baby girl’s arrival (24:59)
- Why it’s absolutely CRUCIAL that your partner shares similar unity points to you (plus: the best way to call in a soulmate who’s divinely aligned with your core values) (32:30)
- The two fast, easy, nutritionally optimised breakfast recipes we’re LOVING right now, that have made us both feel amazing — even with a newborn baby (43:26)
- The true story about how one of us was sleeping on the couch while I was writing a book on relationships — and how we survived this challenging time, and came out the other side even stronger (47:06)
- Our best ever techniques and genius hacks to help find your true friends and call in your ideal soul family (51:18)
- One on One Coaching with Melissa (book now)
- Comparisonitis by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- 9 Habits of Wildly Successful Relationships | Nick Broadhurst & Melissa Ambrosini (podcast)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus | John Gray (podcast)
- How To Make Money In Crypto | Lark Davis (podcast)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray (amazon)
- Are You Seeking Unity? (podcast)
- Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder (buy)
- Hydrogen Health – Type ‘Melissa’ at the checkout to get 20% off (website)
- Angel Juicer (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.