Everyone’s talking about cryptocurrency… but what is it, really (without the tech jargon, please!) And when it comes to investing in this new type of digital currency, is it really all it’s cracked up to be ? How can you keep your investment safe? Is it true that anyone can create wealth with crypto, even if you’ve never traded anything before? Which type should you choose? And for the love of goji berries, how on earth do you get started?
In this very special episode, I’m passing the mic to my husband, Nick Broadhurst (the financial guru of our house hold!) and he’s interviewing the incredible Lark Davis — a Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and stock investor with years of experience making consistent profits in the market, and helping his community do the same. (With over 365k subscribers to his Youtube channel, this is a guy who KNOWS what he’s talking about — and who’s been proven right, time and time again!)
Together, they’re answering YOUR questions (and you guys sent in some epic ones!). Basically it’s everything you need to know about crypto, with none of the complicated tech talk (that can so easily make your eyes glaze over!). And as per usual, we’ve made sure that all the info and strategies we share are super relevant and insanely useful. (You’ll walk away from this conversation knowing *exactly* how to make an informed decision for yourself about crypto, and *exactly* how to get started — even if you’ve never traded or invested in anything before in your life.)
Understanding and trading in crypto has transformed our personal finances and portfolio, so we’re incredibly excited to bring you a conversation that has the power to change YOUR life too.
So if you want to slice through all the noise and hype about crypto and jump STRAIGHT to the truth, if you want to learn the golden rules we apply to our own investing (and the approach that’s worked for us), and if you want to hear the insider secrets and must-know strategies of a true crypto genius (who’s been right so many times, that whenever he shares new content or advice, we both sit up and listen), then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you!
(PS, it goes without saying, but let’s be clear: we’re not financial advisors and this is not financial advise. This podcast is for information purposes only. This should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. Before making any investment, you should carefully seed independent legal, tax and regulatory advice. In particular, you should seek the advice of a licensed financial adviser regarding the suitability if the investment product, taking into account your specific investment objectives, financial situation, any particular need and your ability to assume the risks involved, before you make a commitment to purchase the investment product.)
In this episode we chat about:
- How Lark Davis became an expert on crypto (and his incredible rise to crypto influencer superstar) (08:31)
- Crypto 101: What is Bitcoin? How does it work? And why is this disruptive technology so exciting? (12:49)
- Is Bitcoin bad for the planet? Getting to the bottom of the Bitcoin mining and e-waste scandal (16:31)
- “It changed our lives!” Nick’s awakening to the huge potential of cryptocurrency and how he started his investment journey (21:14)
- The unique potential of crypto for women (and how to get more women involved and excited) (25:05)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple — what are the alternative cryptocurrencies, how do you choose where to invest, and what’s next in the market? (30:04)
- How to make life-changing money with super-easy banking platforms (38:53)
- Where do I start? Everything you need to know from the apps to platforms to get into crypto today (45:27)
- Keep it safe and simple! Why dollar-cost averaging is the easiest way to invest in crypto (and exactly how to do it) (49:28)
- Nick’s golden advice for keeping your investments safe and managing your personal risk (53:13)
- Do you have enough time to invest? A very simple strategy to move your money and earn more through the years (59:54)
- Disaster stories on passwords and wallets: how and where to keep your crypto info safe (1:05:20)
- One last question: What’s up with the Elon Musk and the dogecoin hype?! (1:12:48)
- Lark Davis (YouTube)
- Wealth Mastery Newsletter (website)
- Catherine Wood (LinkedIn)
- Laura Shin (website)
- Unchained with Laura Shin (podcast)
- The Cryptopians by Laura Shin (amazon)
- Michael J. Saylor (website)
- Coinbase (website)
- Binance (website)
- Crypto.com (app)
- EllioTrades Crypto (YouTube)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.