Imagine going from broke, homeless and dyslexic to becoming a multimillionaire, bestselling author, leading authority and world-renowned expert.
That’s exactly what Dr John Demartini, today’s podcast guest, did — lifting himself out of despair to become one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development.
I have a personal connection to John and his work. A few years back I was really struggling with a particular relationship in my life. I was so angry and couldn't see how I was ever going to be able to move through it. I’d interviewed John for my blog, and he invited me to come to his Breakthrough Experience. I walked in on the Saturday morning, angry and upset towards this person in my life. By Sunday evening, I walked out feeling nothing but love and gratitude toward that same person — after years of feeling anger and resentment.
The speed with which he can help people transform is mindblowing, and I’m so excited you get to experience it for yourself through our conversation today.
In this episode we chat about:
- The one secret that will solve all your relationship issues (but that hardly anyone knows about) (03:47)
- How he went from living on the streets to world-class performer (the wisdom he drops here can literally change your life) (32:15)
- Why your core values matter (and how to decipher your loved one’s core values to magically enhance all your relationships) (27:45)
- How successful people use adversity differently from everyone else (21:05)
- How to release judgment from your life (01:00:36)
- The real purpose of all your relationships (and it’s not what you think!) (41:41)
- Plus so much more.
The Demartini Institute
The Demartini Values Determination Process
Great Ideas - A Syntopicon - Volume 1 by Mortimer Adler
The Great Ideas - A Syntopicon - II by Mortimer Adler
How To Make One Hell Of A Profit and Still Get Into Heaven by John DeMartini
Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you!
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.