What could a Hollywood starlet possibly teach us about living a mindful, meditative life? Turns out, a lot!
Teresa Palmer and I met a few years ago through mutual friends, and it was definitely a case of ‘soul sistas at first sight’. You know when you’re in someone’s presence, and they make you feel like you’re the most important soul on the planet? Teresa does just that!
Not only is she a super successful Hollywood actress from major films such as Point Break, Hacksaw Ridge and Knight of Cups, Teresa is also a mama, wife and the founder and creator of Your Zen Life and Your Zen Mama. I am deeply grateful that I get to call this giving, loving, smart, supportive soul one of my sistas.
Teresa has built up a wealth of knowledge and wisdom on so many topics — from conscious parenting to self-care, to relationships and more. I can’t wait for you guys to learn from her today.
In this episode we chat about:
- How she deals with industry pressure to look a certain way (17:52)
- The daily rituals that keep her zen and sane in Hollywood (37:28)
- Her best-ever relationships tips (47:13)
- How she has learned to love her body (06:00)
- Her biggest lessons from working in Hollywood (20:23)
- How to consciously parent your children (29:45)
- Plus so much more!
- Your Zen Life (website)
- Your Zen Mama (website)
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (Amazon)
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle (Amazon)
- Books by Pema Chodron (Amazon)
- Books by Marianne Williamson (Amazon)
- Hibermate Sleep Mask (Amazon)
- Sensory Deprivation: Meditation (website)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.