Welcome to the very first episode of The Melissa Ambrosini Show!
Some people achieve success in one life area, like their business, but it comes at the expense of other areas, such as health and relationships. It’s a rare person indeed who can achieve world-class success in ALL these areas, so when you meet one of these ‘unicorns’, you know you’re in for a whole heap of groundbreaking insights you won’t hear anywhere else.
Jonathan Field’s has well and truly aced the health-wealth-love trifecta. Not only is he bursting with knowledge, wisdom and inspiration, but he is one of the most genuine, generous and authentic people I have ever met, which is no doubt why he is so successful in all areas of his life.
He is also a brilliant bestselling author, founder of the Good Life Project, entrepreneur, coach and family man who is so giving and really practices what he teaches.
I am so excited for you guys to learn from him today — the tools, habits and success secrets he shares are seriously life-changing. (His take on ‘failure’ in particular is sure to blow your mind, and you’ll never think about vitality in the same way again.)
In this episode we chat about:
- His 3-step method for creating a good life (this is one the most effective models I’ve ever come across) (03:15)
- The most influential person in his life when he was growing up (and it’s not his parents!) (09:14)
- The power of being an introvert and how to embrace it (13:00)
- The life changing lesson he learned from his gymnastic coach (22:21)
- His biggest business failure to date (28:34)
- Why listening to your body is important (38:32)
- How Jonathan divides his day in blocks for better productivity (45:16)
- Why sleeping is really important for your health (54:05)
- One of the most important things you can do for your wealth (56:13)
- One really important thing you should do in a relationship (57:08)
- Plus so much more!
If you loved this episode and want more of Jonathan, then you may also love his latest creation, The 108 | Conscious Business Collective.
Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you!
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.