What if there was a reliable, repeatable formula for radiant, youthful health? Today’s podcast guest, Ben Greenfield, says there is.
Ben is one of the most well researched people I know when it comes to health, wellness, anti-aging and biohacking, which is why he is one of my go-to health experts.
His balanced approach to fitness, nutrition and health comes from his extensive experience in the fitness and wellness industry as one of the leading personal trainers and wellness consultants. In 2008, Ben was nominated as America’s top personal trainer, and in 2013 and 2014, Ben was voted as one of the top 100 most influential individuals in health and fitness. As well as a best selling author, he is also the founder and owner of Greenfield Fitness Systems, a company that develops innovative and cutting-edge fitness and nutrition services and solutions to help people reach their physical and mental performance goals.
If you’re ready to upgrade your health and wellness with proven hacks and practical wisdom, this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Ben’s best anti-aging secrets, tips and tricks (12:05)
- The powerful memory enhancer everyone has access to (16:16)
- The biggest factors that lead to premature aging (17:20)
- The most beneficial forms of exercise to stay youthful (20:43)
- Potent stress-busters you can start using today (36:44)
- The power of cold and hot thermogenesis (34:01)
- Why sex and love are so essential for longevity (29:08)
- Plus so much more!
- Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health, & Life by Ben Greenfield (Amazon)
- Greenfield Fitness Systems (book)
- Pau D’Arco Tea (Amazon)
- Chlorella (Amazon)
- Books by Ben Greenfield (Amazon)
- World of Warcraft Game (Amazon)
- Intranasal Light Therapy (Amazon)
- reVive Light Therapy Handheld Anti-Aging Basics (Amazon)
- Infrared Sauna (Amazon)
- Clearlight Infrared Sauna (Amazon)
- Cold Thermogenesis for Weight Loss, Self Discipline & Mental Training (Amazon)
- tDCS : Transcranial direct-current stimulation (Amazon)
- Rosemary Oil (Amazon)
- True to Form by Eric Goodman (Amazon)
- Ben Greenfield’s Podcasts (podcast)
- Becoming a Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett (Amazon)
- Books by Kelly Starrett (Amazon)
- Sleep Master Sleep Mask (Amazon)
- Seeking Wisdom by Peter Bevelin (Amazon)
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack (Amazon)
- Holy Bible (Amazon)
- VieLight Intranasal Light Therapy 633 (Amazon)
- Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett B. Gunderson (Amazon)
- Transcendence: Healing and Transformation Through Transcendental Meditation (Amazon)
- Kundalini Yoga: A Simple Guide to the Yoga of Awareness (Amazon)
If you loved this episode and want to check out more of what Ben and his wife Jessa have to offer, check out their abundance of products, programs and books here.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.