The secret to extreme health lies in your gut... So says today’s podcast guest, Kirsty Wirth from Kultured Wellness — and with good reason.
Kirsty’s story is fascinating. Her young son used to be autistic, non-verbal and unresponsive. But after she implemented an intense healing regime for his gut, the little guy is now thriving, robust, and healthier than ever.
Sounds crazy, right? But the link between our guts and our brains is now well known by scientists — even if mainstream nutrition has not yet caught up. Which is exactly why Kirsty is on a mission to revolutionise our health by sharing her secrets with the people who need it most.
If you’re already on the gut health bandwagon, let me assure you: Kirsty takes things seriously next level. (If you think that bone broth and fermented veggies alone are enough, you must listen to this podcast.)
As well as teaching us how to care for our microbiome, Kirsty shares heaps of surprising ways that our gut bacteria influence our life — from our moods, to our weight, to our fertility, and even our relationships.
She is one amazing woman, and you’re not going to want to miss this conversation.
In this episode we chat about:
- How her son transformed from being autistic, non-verbal and unresponsive, to a thriving, healthy kid (04:28)
- How your gut affects your thoughts and moods — and how what you eat influences everything about how you feel (15:03)
- Her best tools, tips and tricks for repopulating your microbiome and healing a damaged gut (01:00:40)
- How to be a blissed-out mother (yes, it is possible, and it all starts in your digestive tract!) (27:12)
- How to prepare your body for making babies (her approach to fertility is fascinating, and I’ve loved implementing her tips) (29:02)
- Why gut health is imperative for hormones, sexy skin, vitality, energy and brain cognition (38:05)
- The link between your gut and your weight (44:39)
- What your stools say about your gut health (57:12)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you!
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice. Ok beautiful?
P.P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.