“We live in troubled times.”
“We’re more divided than ever.”
“There’s only one right answer.”
We’ve all heard these things said over the past two years (maybe you’ve even said them yourself)… But are they actually true? What lies beneath the surface of these blanket statements? And what divine opportunities are we missing when we opt for certainty and tribalism over nuance and polarity?
To help answer these questions, the amazing Dr John Demartini is back on the show.
John is here to share his thoughts on what the current state of the world is doing to our collective consciousness, how we can find the hidden gifts and opportunities amid the turbulence, and why embracing polarity might just be the most important soul work we can do right now.
This is an episode like no other — a culture-defining conversation that cuts through the noise, confusion and conflict, and that puts into words the swirling thoughts and feelings that so many of us have been grappling with for nearly two years now. Press play, and prepare to have your mind — and soul — blown wide open.
John Demartini is a polymath and world-renowned human behavior expert with a doctorate of chiropractic. He has over 4 decades of research across multiple disciplines. Dr Demartini’s mission and vision is to share knowledge and wisdom that empowers you to become a master of your own life and destiny.
He’s an internationally published author, a global educator and the founder of the Demartini Method. His education curriculum ranges from personal growth seminars to corporate empowerment programs. He shares life, business, financial, relationship and leadership empowerment strategies and empowerment tools that have stood the test of time, and his wisdom has been featured on Larry King Live, CNN, CNBC, and more.
This is John’s second appearance on the show, and I have no doubt it will be as hugely popular as his first one. He brings his signature insight, wisdom and generosity of spirit to the mic once again, and I guarantee that you’ll find yourself smiling widely, nodding wildly, and fist pumping the air as he drops truthbomb after truthbomb.
So if you want an entirely different take on the hidden gifts of the global pandemic, if you want a reliable method for becoming TRULY informed, if you want to know the highest priority actions you can focus on to build your resilience and adaptability, and if you want to understand the crucial importance of divine polarity in these strange times, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- The wild story of how John came to live on a gigantic luxury ship called ‘The World’ (03:33)
- His epic life turnaround — how he went from high school dropout to a man in pursuit of knowledge and financial freedom (08:24)
- The books that have changed his life (that you will DEFINITELY want to add to your must-read list) (14:10)
- The challenges of COVID and his view on the governments’ cohesion on vaccination (19:30)
- Why it’s crucial to be on the lookout for misinformation (26:54)
- The incredible, life-changing opportunity presented by the pandemic — and how to embrace it for yourself (36:30)
- Why we need to see the pros and cons on BOTH sides to be truly informed (41:16)
- The truth about freedom of speech (and how to understand your rights) (45:52)
- Why understanding polarity is a secret superpower that can radically improve your life (50:45)
- His powerful message for people feeling disempowered about their health and autonomy (55:19)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- Dr John Demartini (website)
- The Breakthrough Experience (book)
- The Heart of Love by Dr John Demartini (book)
How To Make One Hell Of A Profit and Still Get Into Heaven by Dr John Demartini (book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.