What if there was one simple tool that could clear your limiting beliefs, heal your body and help you achieve epic happiness? It almost sounds too good to be true, right?! But today’s podcast guest, Nick Ortner, says that the simple technique known as ‘tapping’ (also called Emotional Freedom Techniques or ‘EFT’) can do all that and more. And in this episode, he’s here to explain how to use this powerful tool to remove your internal roadblocks and create your dream life.
Nick Ortner is a New York Times best-selling author, creator of the hit documentary film The Tapping Solution, and producer of the Tapping World Summit — an annual online event which has been attended by over 1,000,000 people across the globe. His mission is to share EFT with as many people as possible, empowering them to create health, freedom and abundance by applying this ancient healing modality to their lives.
The insights Nick shares in this episode are eye-opening, inspiring and practical. He even guides us through a step-by-step tapping session during the episode (so you can get a taster of how powerful this technique is for yourself!)
So if you want to find out how tapping can help you clear stuck energy, eliminate chronic pain and stress, and create epic health and happiness in your life, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How he got into EFT (a.k.a. tapping) (07:18)
- What is EFT and why is it so powerful? (12:06)
- The best way to learn EFT (15:38)
- The surprising symptoms EFT can help you with (18:12)
- Are EFT and Hypnosis the same thing? (30:06)
- How to make tapping a daily habit (and why consistency is so important) (32:04)
- Nick walks us through a tap (35:34)
- What he attributes his success to (45:47)
- The remarkable history of EFT (51:14)
- What he is working on within himself (53:49)
- The one book he would put in all schools (56:31)
- His top health tip (01:08:39)
- His top wealth tip (01:09:16)
- His top tip for more love (01:10:07)
- Plus so much more!
The Tapping Solution Documentary Film
The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner
The Tapping Solution App
The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence by Jessica Ortner
Gorilla Thumbs and Bear Hugs by Alex Ortner
The Deepest Well by Nadine Burke Harris
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.