Back by popular demand, it’s another round of Q and A!
I’m joined again by none other than Nick Broadhurst — musician, entrepreneur, father, and of course, my beautiful husband. Together, we’re answering questions that you guys have sent in… and I promise, there are no holds barred in this brutally honest and wide-ranging conversation!
These episodes always end up rocketing up our ‘most downloaded’ list for the show, and this one is sure to be no exception. We’re covering so many topics here — including genius methods to deal with late night food cravings, the strategies we swear by to attract more abundance into your life, how much we spend on groceries (yep, we share the dollar amount!), where we see ourselves in the future, how having a baby has changed our relationship, why we’re not showing our daughter’s face on social media, and the truth about what breastfeeding has been like.
If you’ve ever listened to us chat before, you’ll know that we’re not here to skate across the surface. We *always* go deep. We intentionally stack these episodes with answers, tools, info, strategies and resources that have massively impacted our lives, to give you major ‘aha’ moments, trigger meaningful transformation, and help you live your best ever life.
So beautiful friend, if you want to hear about everything from the biohacks we’re currently loving, to the daily routine we’re rocking with our baby, to whether or not we want more kids, then pop in those ear buds… this one’s for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- What it takes to have a wildly successful relationship, and the inner work necessary to manifest your soulmate (03:05)
- The truth about how having a baby has impacted our relationship, and the strategies we’re using to keep our flame burning bright (12:52)
- How to bounce back quickly when your partner speaks to you in a hurtful way (and all our best resources and tools for creating the relationship of your dreams) (15:27)
- The mind-blowing journey from maiden to mother (including the parts that surprised me most) (24:29)
- How to overcome breastfeeding hurdles — even when you’re in pain and doubting yourself (including my #1 must-do tip that ALL mamas need to keep in mind for the day after birth, to ensure a smooth, sustainable breastfeeding journey) (32:14)
- The steep learning curve we’ve been on with our morning and night time routines after having a baby (and the genius strategies that are working for us right now) (38:00)
- The hardest part about being a new mother… and whether or not we want more kids! (Our answer here may surprise you!) (48:12)
- Welcome more abundance in your life! Start having an abundance mentality and learn to distinguish fear from intuition (56:57)
- The secret to our weekly shopping for groceries, and our life-changing nutrition and food habits. (1:05:36)
- Plus so much more on wealth, health, nutrition, fitness, lifestyle, and more.
- Comparisonitis by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- How Yoga (Literally) Saved My Life With Bhava Ram (podcast)
- Warrior Pose by Bhava Ram (amazon)
- 1 Giant Mind (website)
- Powerful Vedic Principles That Can Change Your Life | Gary Gorrow (podcast)
- How To Find ‘The One’ With My Husband Nick Broadhurst (podcast)
- Conscious Birth, Menstruation & Menopause With Jane Hardwicke Collings (podcast)
- 9 Habits of Wildly Successful Relationships | Nick Broadhurst & Melissa Ambrosini (podcast)
- Milk Supply Noosa – Mobile Breastfeeding Support (website)
- Save Our Sleep by Tizzie Hall (amazon)
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg (amazon)
- Vital Veda (website)
- The Ultimate Ayurvedic Guide to Pregnancy & Motherhood | Dylan Smith (podcast)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus With John Gray (podcast)
- SURPRISE! Our Emotional Pregnancy Announcement (video)
- Natural Remedies for Morning Sickness (Week 6) (vlog)
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (amazon)
- How To Choose Love Over Fear | The Goddess Group (vlog)
- Treat Your Body Like a Pro Athlete | Matt Frazier & Robert Cheeke (podcast)
- Weight Loss, Limiting Beliefs & Relationship Struggles | Block Busters (podcast)
- Health & Survival in the 21st Century by Ross Horne (amazon)
- Medical Medium Anthony William On Life Changing Foods, Celery Juice & Advanced Healing (podcast)
- Gut Health, Coronavirus & Do We Need Supplements? | Dr Zach Bush (podcast)
- Mark Groves Podcast | Engineering Our Future – Dr. Zach Bush (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.