This is a very special and intimate episode for me, with my most frequently requested guest… my husband. There aren’t many musicians who can create music that moves you on a deep spiritual level, cracks you wide open, and is chart-toppingly epic at the same time… But Nick Broadhurst does exactly that!
Also known as BROADHURST, not only is this man an incredible musician, he’s also an amazing husband, father and entrepreneur who has so many genius insights into getting the most out of life. Paying close attention to what he has to say is, in many ways, like a shortcut for your own personal growth.
Nick has been on a fascinating journey: from being a founding member in the pop sensation Sneaky Sound System, then becoming Australia’s top real estate agent, to being bedridden for three years with Lyme disease, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and now finally living out his true passion as a popular musician. And today, not only do we get to hear this divine human speak about the creative power of love and relationships, we are also celebrating the release of his latest single and music video, The One, featuring… me!
Holy moly are you going to LOVE this!
In this episode we chat about:
- Nick’s journey and how he got to where he is today (05:35)
- The personal work you must do before you can call in The One (23:32)
- The number one key to a successful relationship (25:16)
- The power of support and challenge in your relationship (27:10)
- How to find The One (29:12)
- Are you making these common mistakes that repel true love? (29:49)
- Why you need to become more to get more (including Nick’s genius hacks to shift your mindset) (30:41)
- How to know when you’ve found The One (32:00)
- What to do if you are with someone who isn’t The One (33:06)
- Why stress will kill your relationship (and what to do instead) (34:50)
- The importance of understanding the masculine and feminine (37:02)
- What a superior man is and why you want one (37:44)
- The best way to inspire your partner to step up and be a superior man (ladies, you’re going to love what he says here!) (42:06)
- How to stay excited after years of being with The One (47:07)
- Why expectations ruin all relationships (52:06)
- How important it is to not carry any baggage from past heartbreaks into the current relationship (54:52)
- The keys to a sweeter life (01:02:07)
- The power of a daily practice for an epic relationship (01:06:17)
- Plus so much more!
- Nick’s Official Website (website)
- ‘The One’ (Spotify)
- ‘The One’ (iTunes)
- ‘The One’ (Apple Music)
- ‘The One’ (Google Play)
- Follow Nick on Instagram (Instagram)
- Nick’s Facebook. (Facebook)
- Little Lover music video (YouTube)
- Bulletproof Coffee (Amazon)
- Bulletproof Brain Octane (Amazon)
- Sneaky Sound System. (Wikipedia)
- Dear Lover: A Woman’s Guide To Men, Sex, And Love’s Deepest Bliss by David Deida (Amazon)
- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire by David Deida (Amazon)
- The Sauna Space Infrared Sauna that Melissa and Nick use (website)
- Whoop: Wearable Fitness Devices (website)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.