Those of you who’ve read Mastering Your Mean Girl, you’ll know that in 2010 I hit rock bottom, and ended up in hospital very unwell and unhappy. I felt really lost and had no idea what I was going to do with my life. What I did know, however, was that I needed to get healthy and happy again. So I signed up for IIN (the Institute for Integrative Nutrition), not really knowing what to expect… and I’ve never looked back.
IIN changed my life, which is why I am SO excited to be chatting with its founder, Joshua Rosenthal in today’s episode.
Now, when I say that it changed my life, I mean it! Literally! It helped me launch my dream career and turn it into a profitable business that supports me and my family, it helped me heal and get healthy, and it helped me achieve a level of happiness I didn’t know existed. I also met some of the most amazing soul sisters from all over the world, who have become some of my besties… It also gave me the confidence to call in my dream man.
Becoming an IIN holistic health coach was really one of the best things I have ever done and sky-rocketed my career. And because I experienced such profound results, my brother, sister-in-law and many of my friends have gone on to study at IIN too. It’s seriously awesome!
So if you’ve been craving change in your life, and have a burning passion for health, buckle up for today’s podcast… you’re gonna love it.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why Joshua created IIN back in 1992 (05:08)
- What a health coach actually is (09:02)
- What’s truly possible for a health coach to achieve (11:35)
- How IIN is different to other health and wellness certifications (13:06)
- What the IIN curriculum covers and how much is involved in the 6 and 12 month programs (22:53)
- What’s all the fuss about bio-individuality? (25:49)
- How to use primary foods to hack your health and nourish your family (26:54)
- Why everyone needs a health coach (30:32)
- The future for health coaches and nutrition (if you’re a wellness nerd like me, this stuff is so exciting!) (37:27)
- Joshua’s definition of ‘meditation’ and why it’s a necessity in the modern world (53:21)
- A special offer from Joshua to save on your IN tuition fees, plus so much more!
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (website)
- Special Offer from Joshua and IIN: how to get a generous discount on your IIN tuition fees through my Ambassador Scholarship (website)
- Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness by Joshua Rosenthal (Amazon)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Amazon)
- Hope for the Flowers by Trina Paulus (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.