Nobody combines eastern wisdom with western science with a focus on women's fertility like today’s guest, Dr Nat Kringoudis. Her ideas on fertility are genius, and I always walk away from our conversations feeling inspired and empowered, so I know you’re going to love today’s episode.
Nat’s approach to wellness is fascinating. After recognising the large gap between conventional medicine and holistic health — in particular when it comes to fertility — she set about creating her own unique treatment style. A fusion of western medicine, alternative therapies, Chinese medicine and natural fertility techniques, Nat’s methods have helped thousands of women stay vital, feel sexy, and fall pregnant.
BUT, in case you think ‘fertility’ isn’t a topic for you, let me point out: for Nat, fertility is about so much more than just baby-making. This is about rocking your hormones, increasing your energy levels, and being the best version of you, as well as consciously taking control of your reproductive health.
There’s no holds barred in this episode. We chat pregnancy, the pill, periods, PMS, PCOS, fertility, infertility, thyroid, gut health, contraception, stress and so much more… you are not going to want to miss this eye-opening convo because we discuss it all!
In this episode we chat about:
- The repercussions of the pill, that hardly any women know about (04:02)
- The commons mistakes women make when it comes to their period and contraception (08:54)
- The healthiest — and safest — natural alternatives to the pill (16:54)
- The commonly prescribed drug that’s harming your thyroid (and Nat’s protocol if you suspect you’ve got thyroid issues) (30:35)
- How stress affects your hormones and could be causing you to hold onto excess weight (31:58)
- How gluten affects your thyroid (35:03)
- Why your gut is the epicenter of happy hormones and humming health (34:50)
- PCOS: what it is, how to tell if you’ve got it, and how you can fix it (36:22)
- Why fertility is about so much more than just making babies (and why no woman can afford to ignore it) (39:51)
- Plus so much more!
Books by Nat Kringoudis (Use the code MATRIBE to get 15% off all Nat's products)
Debunking your Thyroid (eCourse) (Use the code MATRIBE to get 15% off all Nat's products)
Nat and Mel on HealthTalksTV
The Pagoda Tree
Nat Kringoudis’s Official Website
E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout
E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig by Pam Grout
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.