Welcome to another epic ‘couples pod’! This time, Nick is joining me behind the mic for a juicy life update.
We love pulling back the curtains like this, so that we can share what’s been going on behind the scenes, chat about all the new stuff we’ve been testing out in our daily routines, and also dig into the stuff we’ve been reevaluating or even struggling with.
Tune in to hear about Nick’s exciting new music project ENOBE, how his creative process has evolved, what’s next for us in crypto, the health hack giving us major results (seriously, this one tip alone is a game-changer!), the recipe we’re obsessed with right now, and a slew of outstanding books and podcasts that have rocked our world recently.
And because life is always a mix of yin and yang (and because transparency is one of our core values), we’re also discussing my inner debate about whether to share our daughter on social media, the limiting thoughts that have been popping up for us, and some exciting news about our home… that led to Nick feeling financially stretched.
About Nick Broadhurst
As always in these ‘couples pods’, I’m joined by my husband, Nick Broadhurst.
Where do I start to explain what Nick does?!
He is first and foremost an incredible singer-songwriter. His previous releases, recorded as Nick Broadhurst, have over 30 million streams and fans from all corners of the globe (and he has a brand new album coming later in 2022).
More recently, he released the debut single ‘Uncomfortable’ under his new artist profile, ENOBE. In this epic creative collaboration, he steps back from the microphone and brings in amazing singers from around the world to create fun pop and dance tracks, with him helming the ship as writer and co-producer.
The artists he’s brought in for ENOBE are the real deal. We’re talking about people who’ve written and performed with the likes of Justin Bieber, Kane Brown, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Chris Brown, Meghan Trainor, Frank Ocean and Wiz Khalifa. (I can tell you firsthand, the music he has coming your way is absolutely incredible!)
Aside from his music, Nick is somewhat of a health and wellness polymath. He is one of those people who seem to know something about everything, and he has an incredible capacity to make amazing things happen. He is an entrepreneur, crypto investor, meditation advocate, film producer, beautiful father and husband and a true inspiration to me. I know you are going to love this episode.
In this episode we chat about:
- Get to know ENOBE (your new favourite playlist addition!) — including how it was conceived, the creative collabs that made it happen, and why Nick decided to launch it (1:48)
- Harnessing the divine life-force energy that floods through you in the first two years after birth (7:21)
- The big challenge I’m grappling with right now — how much to share of our private life and our child on social media? (13:48)
- Crypto updates (18:13)
- Some exciting news… we sold our house (25:33)
- The health hacks we’re LOVING (29:23)
- The recipe we’re currently obsessed with (and why my new Instant Pot is one of my fave birthday gifts ever!) (42:08)
- A list of podcasts and other goodies that are blowing our minds (47:41)
- Music by ENOBE (Spotify)
- Music by Nick Broadhurst (Spotify)
- Mothering From Your Center by Tami Lynn Kent (book)
- The Plan (webinar)
- The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music by Dave Grohl (book)
- The TB12 Method by Tom Brady (book)
- Ben Greenfield’s Sleep Supplement (website)
- Vedic Worldview with Thom Knoles (podcast)
- The Goal Digger podcast with Jenna Kutcher (podcast)
- #RelationshipGoals with Jenna & Drew Kutcher (podcast)
- On The Profound Truth Of Who You Are, Cellular Spirituality, Supercharging your body, mind & soul, & The Root Cause Of All Disease | Dr Zach Bush (podcast)
- How Are You, Really? By Jenna Kutcher (book)
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer (book)
- Conversations with God by Neale D. Walsh (book)
- Conversations with God and Neale Donald Walsh (podcast)
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman (book)
- How Yoga (Literally) Saved My Life Bhava Rham (book)
- How Yoga (Literally) Saved My Life With Bhava Ram (podcast)
- The Ultimate De-Stress Device | Dr Dave Rabin & Kathryn Fantauzzi (podcast)
- Apollo Neuro (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.