What happens when your relationship goes viral? Jenna and Drew Kutcher, today’s podcast guests, found out first hand, when an image Jenna posted on Instagram — of the two of them on a beach, in their swimsuits — took the internet by storm. It wasn’t so much the picture that sparked the huge reaction, though… It was her caption, where she recounted the story of being sent a cruel message from a stranger, wondering how Jenna could possibly land a guy as handsome as Drew.
Jenna’s heartfelt response attracted global attention and ignited a culture-wide conversation about love, self worth, acceptance, and what it means to show up in your relationship as your full self… And today, this beautiful-inside-and-out couple are peeling back the curtains on ALL those things, plus so much more.
When you meet these two, you can just tell there’s something special about them. Drew is a health coach with a passion for living a full life and feeling amazing in your own skin. Jenna is a marketing expert, photographer, podcaster, and educator… who suddenly found herself a poster-girl for the self worth and body image movements.
Together, they’ve become iconic; a model duo for conscious #relationshipgoals… and in their own words, they’re stronger than ever since their run in with the spotlight.
So if you want some rocket fuel for your own relationship, plus powerful insights on keeping things fresh, dealing with misconceptions, and experiencing soulful sex, press play on this episode and buckle up: you’re in for a heart-bursting ride.
In this episode we chat about:
- Their epic love story (07:40)
- How they dance between the masculine and feminine energies within their partnership (10:39)
- The secret to living and working with your partner (15:24)
- How they move through their challenges (21:32)
- The biggest misconception about them (26:01)
- How they went viral and what that did for their relationship (26:28)
- How they keep their love exciting and fresh (35:34)
- The key to soulful sex (39:46)
- What love making was like before they got together… and how it’s different now (42:07)
- Why being your best self is an act of service for your partner (44:43)
- Plus so much more!
- Jenna Kutcher’s Website (website)
- Drew Kutcher’s Website (website)
- Jenna Kutcher on Instagram (Instagram)
- Drew Kutcher on Instagram (Instagram)
- The Goal Digger Podcast (podcast)
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin (Amazon)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Sunlighten. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I love spending time in my infrared sauna. I want to be the best version of myself, which is why infrared saunas have become an indispensable part of my health routine. They’re an amazing way for me to rest, rejuvenate, rebuild and heal both my body and mind. Since becoming a regular user, I’ve noticed significant benefits in my body — such as my skin being clearer than ever, and some niggling aches and pains I’d had for years calming down. The best part, though, is that I always feel bursting with energy when I get out. That’s why my husband and I both try to jump in every few days to soak up the goodness! Head to www.sunlighten.com.au/melissa and mention the code word MELISSA AMBROSINI in your enquiry to receive your $500 gift voucher.