Does your DNA hold the secret to your true life purpose?
To answer this question, I’m joined by Richard Rudd, the visionary author of the best selling spiritual book, “Gene Keys”.
Richard’s work is based on the intriguing possibility that nestled within our DNA lies not just the code of our physical being, but also the map to unlocking our fullest potential. And in this massively inspiring episode, he’s revealing how to tap into this potential and awaken the gifts that live inside you.
Press play now to learn: the crucial difference between Gene Keys and Human Design, how to unravel your unique spiritual profile, the interplay between your Gene Keys and epigenetics, how mastering the art of contemplation can lead to a more fulfilling life, and how to finally figure out your true life purpose.
So if you’re curious about your life purpose, if you’re longing to unlock the best you, and if you’d love tangible strategies to tap into your true potential, then press play now… this one’s for you.
About Richard Rudd
Richard Rudd is an international teacher, mystic, and poet, who attended Edinburgh University, gaining a Master’s degree in literature and metaphysics. Richard’s mystical journey began early in life as he experienced strange energies rushing throughout his body. All his studies became synthesized in 2002 when he began to write and receive the ‘Gene Keys’ — a vast synthesis exploring the miraculous possibilities inherent in human DNA.
Today Richard continues to extend and embody the wisdom he receives, sharing it with an ever-growing audience around the world. His work has been translated into many languages, and in 2019, Richard was named on the Watkins list of The 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People.
In this episode we chat about:
- Gene Keys 101 — what are they, and how can they transform your life? (4:32)
- Some of Melissa’s personal Gene Keys and what they reveal about her true life purpose (10:51)
- How the Gene Keys were channeled and developed (17:19)
- What’s the difference between Human Design and Gene Keys? (20:29)
- How to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your true potential (23:58)
- Is it possible to change the expression of your DNA using Gene Keys? (27:52)
- Remarkable stories of people using the Gene Keys system to radically improve their health. (These stories are SO inspiring!) (30:53)
- How to accelerate your spiritual evolution with the art of contemplation (32:53)
- Genius tips for finding time for spiritual practice when life is full (39:23)
- Beautiful, nourishing ways to integrate the Gene Keys into our daily lives (45:07)
- Can the Gene Keys help you be a better parent? (50:07)
- The #1 thing he wants everyone to know about using this powerful system to create the life of your dreams (55:08)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Comparisonitis by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Time Magic by Melissa Ambrosini and Nick Broadhurst (book)
- Gene Keys (Website)
- The Gene Keys: Embracing Your Higher Purpose by Richard Rudd (book)
- Ra Uru Hu (website)
- Master Your Mind And Experience Heaven On Earth With Dr Bruce Lipton (Podcast)
- On The Profound Truth Of Who You Are, Cellular Spirituality, Supercharging Your Body, Mind & Soul, & The Root Cause Of All Disease With Dr Zach Bush (Podcast)
- Gut Health, Coronavirus & Do We Need Supplements? With Dr Zach Bush (Podcast)
- The Art of Contemplation: Gentle path to wholeness and prosperity by Richard Rudd (book)
- The Art of Contemplation (Online course)
- Triple Flame (App)
- The Creative Act: A Way of Being by Rick Rubin (book)
- 9 Longevity Secrets From The World’s Healthiest People With Dan Buettner (Podcast)
- The Activation Sequence (Online course)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.