You know when you first fall in love, and you experience the honeymoon stage? You’re so loved up, present and totally in flow. Life feels great. Epic, actually! Then it slowly starts to fade away and life goes back to normal. That’s what we are lead to believe is suppose to happen, right?! Well today’s guest Dr Bruce Lipton says no way! We can actually experience the honeymoon effect as part of our everyday reality. In fact, we can live in that state of bliss constantly… Sounds good to me!
Dr Bruce Lipton is an internationally recognized leader in bringing science and spirit together. He is a stem cell biologist, the global smash hit bestselling author of The Biology Of Belief and The Honeymoon Effect, plus he just happens to be a super powerful speaker. If you want to experience the ‘honeymoon effect’ every single day and create heaven here on earth, then you’re going to LOVE today’s episode.
In this episode we chat about:
- How knowledge is power (06:15)
- How to truly experience heaven on earth (08:04)
- Why the first 7 years of your life are crucial for the development of your belief systems (all you parents are going want to grab a pen for this bit!) (10:42)
- How to reprogram your negative, limiting, fear-based beliefs (so much gold here!) (29:41)
- The importance of self-love in creating your dream existence (33:50)
- Why your new hobby needs to be theta hypnosis (36:44)
- Why repetition is your best friend when reprogramming your beliefs (37:36)
- Why you need to fake it till you make it (47:04)
- How worrying can repel your desires and ruin your manifesting (50:46)
- How 90% of all disease is stress related, and how you can influence your genes to create vibrant, glowing health (55:33)
- Plus so much more!
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton (Amazon)
- The Honeymoon Effect by Bruce Lipton (Amazon)
- Belief Change Modalities (article)
- The Complete Conversations with God book series by Neale Donald Walsch (Amazon)
- Neale Donald Walsch on The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.