What are essential oils? How do they interact with our bodies? What are the practical ways we can integrate them into our lives for optimal wellness? Today, more than ever, we are hearing more and more about essential oils and just how magical these powerful gifts from the earth are. Despite them being in the spotlight however, it’s not every day that you come across someone in the public health sphere who’s an essential oils guru, but the wildly popular Dr Eric Zielinski specializes in the therapeutic use of essential oils, so I knew I had to have him on the show!
Achieving true health is not an easy task. For many people, it might be easier to pop a pill or push aside lingering discomfort in favor of finishing everything on your to-do list. But Dr Z (as he is commonly known) says there is a different way and is passionate about showing people how to make their health a priority with Mother Nature's medicine. Essential oils can be the natural solution for an infinite number of physical, emotional and spiritual issues, so if you want to learn about the best essential oils from a true research backed expert, and how to live a toxic free life, this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His journey from chiropractor to essential oils guru (04:08)
- What are essential oils and why are they so powerful (06:47)
- Why understanding dilution is imperative (10:06)
- The top things you must know before you start using plant extracts (11:43)
- Why bio-individuality is key when using oils (11:54)
- The many ways you can use the oils in your everyday life (21:47)
- How oils can help boost your health and happiness (23:47)
- You won’t believe these products that use essential oils! (28:38)
- The best oils for women (41:31)
- The most harmonising oils to combat stress (41:38)
- How to become obsessed with oils (42:47)
- How to use aromatic anchors in your life (49:50)
- Oils for meditation and spirituality (51:24)
- How and why you need to control your home environment and how to create a home wellness sanctuary (56:40)
- Plus so much more!
If you would like to join our essential oil family and have Nick and I personally mentoring you on our own Path To Freedom head here now. You don't just get oils, you are part of a tribe of like-minded people all on the Path To Freedom together.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.