Photographer : Catherine Just
Carrie-Anne Moss shot to global stardom as Trinity in the global box office smash hit, The Matrix trilogy. But this heart-centered, humble woman has not let fame and success change her. As well as being a mega Hollywood actress, she is also a mama, wife, a voice for women, and an incredible spiritual teacher. (How’s that for multi talented?!)
When I first read Carrie-Anne’s teachings and musings — over on her gorgeous website, Annapurna Living — I knew I HAD to have her on the show. Anyone who can stay as calm, centred, and conscious as she is, while still kicking butt in the crazy world of Hollywood, clearly has some potent wisdom up her sleeve.
If you’re craving some powerful inspo — particularly on how to experience remarkable freedom while living a life of success, satisfaction and nourishment — you won’t want to miss this powerful conversation.
In this episode we chat about:
- Carrie-Anne’s discovery of her spiritual path, before she became an actress (04:52)
- What she learned from her character Trinity in the Matrix (08:25)
- How she dances between the masculine and feminine energy (09:17)
- How she let’s go of guilt and nourishes her mind, body and soul (11:43)
- The power of spiritual awareness (17:50)
- What living through an earthquake and watching her life flash before her eyes taught her (20:00)
- How she navigates her way through Hollywood (24:40)
- The power of elevating others (25:35)
- How parenting our children can inspire growth (30:18)
- Why personal growth is the key to loving your life (32:07)
- Managing your relationships alongside your spiritual journey (36:52)
- Communicating effectively with your lover (42:39)
- Why your imperfections are ‘perfect’ (46:42)
- How to awaken through your cycle (53:09)
- How having children and becoming a parent has changed her (56:15)
- How to connect with the moon to supercharge your creativity and productivity (1:04:40)
- Why she consciously chooses not to put anything toxic in or on her body (1:28:18)
- Plus so much more!
Annapurna Living on YouTube
Books by Marianne Williamson
Mutant Message Down Under by Marlo Morgan
iLuna App : iOS & Android
Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins
Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom by Christiane Northrup
Nadine Artemis on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.