Imagine having access to a secret blueprint that allows you to live a life with ZERO regrets… That’s what today’s podcast guest, Bronnie Ware, has created. As a palliative care worker, she sat next to hundreds of terminally ill people at one of the most critical junctures of their lives: while they transitioned out of their earth suit. She paid attention to their final stories and dying wishes, suspecting that there’d be powerful wisdom hidden within… and Holy Shakti, she was not wrong!
Bronnie began noticing that these departing souls all seemed to have the same few regrets. She compiled this wisdom into a potent book — The Top Five Regrets of the Dying — so that all of us could learn from these lessons, and transform our own lives. Now an international bestseller, Bronnie’s words and wisdom have changed lives across the globe… And after today’s podcast, you might just be one of them.
If you want to consciously create a life that you’re proud of, that fulfills you on a heart and soul level, and that results in zero deathbed regrets, this eye-opening conversation is for you…
In this episode we chat about:
- Her journey from being a banker, to an artist, to a palliative care worker, to an international bestselling author (04:30)
- Her path to finding work with heart (06:54)
- The top regrets of the dying and how you can rewrite your own reality to live regret free (08:36)
- What working in palliative care has taught her (12:48)
- How she lives a regret free life, and the simple tools she uses to do that (19:22)
- The power of creating space and stillness in your life (21:10)
- How to inspire your children to live regret free lives (25:19)
- Her healing journey from debilitating rheumatoid arthritis (34:16)
- Plus so much more!
- Bloom by Bronnie Ware (Amazon)
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware (Amazon)
- Your Year for Change by Bronnie Ware (Amazon)
- Footprints on the Path by Eileen Caddy (Amazon)
- Vipassana Meditation (website)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.