How does a Hollywood celebrity fashion stylist become one of the most well-known biohackers on the planet? Well, today’s podcast guest Luke Storey did it by using himself as a human guinea pig to explore a broad variety of measures to obtain optimal health, performance, and well-being.
Luke’s journey is a fascinating one — he’s gone from styling people’s clothes to styling their lives (how cool is that?!). He has spent the past twenty-one years developing and refining what he says is the ‘ultimate’ lifestyle, based on powerful principles of health and spirituality, combined with the technology and modern conveniences of urban living. He has applied his findings to not only completely transform his own life, but also the lives of thousands of people across the globe… and after today’s powerhouse conversation, you might find yourself one of them!
If you’re passionate about discovering the ultimate lifestyle for top performance, health, and fulfillment, you WON’T want to miss this interview.
In this episode we chat about:
- His journey from Hollywood celebrity fashion stylist to a famous biohacking life stylist (04:54)
- What exactly is a life stylist? (07:28)
- How to not become obsessed with health (12:34)
- Why self-love is key to happiness (17:55)
- The best biohacking tricks he has tried (so many cool ideas here — worth listening to the episode for these tips alone!) (36:50)
- What is bringing him the most joy right now (58:06)
- His epic (and elaborate!) morning routine (01:05:56)
- Plus so much more!
The Life Stylist Podcast by Luke Storey
Full Body LED Red Light Therapy by Joovv
Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Letting Go: The Pathway To Surrender by David R. Hawkins
Metta Hour with Sharon Salzberg podcast
Nine Treasures Yoga
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.