You know that feeling when you hear something and it strikes you like a bolt of lightning? You are left thinking ‘Damn, I wish I knew this earlier’? Well… that’s exactly what I felt during this episode when Nadine Artemis started speaking about gum disease. You see, I have a secret… I have battled receding gums for years and still looking for that missing piece that will hopefully return my gums back to their natural healthy state.
Nadine Artemis is the author of Holistic Dental Care: The Complete Guide to Healthy Teeth and Gums and the upcoming book, Renegade Beauty. Described by Alanis Morissette as a ‘visionary’, Nadine has formulated a stunning collection of rare and special botanical compounds, all aimed to reclaim the natural vitality of your skin and smile using the power of nature. Her healing creations, along with her concept of Renegade Beauty, inspires people to get back to nature and rethink conventional notions of beauty and wellness.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Nadine created Living Libations and how she got to where she is today (04:20)
- What a ‘still room’ is (and why you’ll want one!) (10:18)
- Nadine’s insider secrets for radiant and glowing skin (11:26)
- The dangers of stock-standard beauty and skin care products (14:53)
- Why your bacteria is your beautician (I absolutely LOVE her insights here!) (16:50)
- Why you need to understand and look after your mouth’s microbiome (19:10)
- How to restore and rejuvenate your oral microbiome (20:12)
- Why you need to think of your mouth as an ecological garden (23:07)
- The surprising cause of receding gums (23:50)
- Nadine’s favorite trick to rejuvenate your gums (using two common ingredients you’ve already got in your kitchen) (25:39)
- The eight steps to self-dentistry (33:15)
- The power of healthy sun exposure and why it’s essential for our health and beauty (42:26)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you want to learn more about the essentials oils click here.
P.P.P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.