(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn)
Imagine trying to operate complex machinery without an instruction manual… sounds crazy, but that’s exactly what most of us are doing in our relationships! After all, it’s not like we’re taught ‘Relationship 101’ in school. Instead, we’re left to figure it out for ourselves and if you’re anything like me, you fumble, because I (and maybe you too?) never really understood the basic principle that our relationships are our teachers. Relationships serve a divine purpose, and are the most amazing opportunity for growth.
Today’s podcasts guests, Chris and Lori Harder, are great examples of what growth in a relationship can look like.
After over a decade together, Chris and Lori live and work under the one roof (which to me, is a mighty feat in itself). And not only do they do it well, they do it with crazy amounts of love, respect and compassion. So, if you want to learn how to run not one, but TWO multi-million dollar brands, AND be happy, successful, give back, inspire millions and have an epic soulful relationship, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Chris and Lori’s magical love story and how they got to where they are today (05:24)
- Their top 5 tips on how to live and work together (with loads of love, and without losing your mind!) (08:54)
- Why your partner is NOT your coach (lots of light-bulb moments to be had here!) (15:45)
- The number one key to a successful relationship (19:43)
- The importance of understanding the masculine and feminine, and how they navigate between the two energy systems (23:13)
- The biggest challenge they have with each other and how they move through it with ease and grace (31:36)
- The biggest misconception about them as a couple (33:43)
- How they keep their love and relationship exciting and fresh after over a decade together (I’ve already put some of their insights here into action!) (37:25)
- Why self-love is the key to a successful relationship (43:47)
- What they are currently wanting to improve within their life (48:28)
- Plus so much more!
- LoriHarder.com (website)
- Turn Your Struggles Into Strengths TEDx talk by Lori Harder (YouTube)
- Cheat On Your Husband (with Your Husband) by Andrea Syrtash (Amazon)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker (Amazon)
- The Complete Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch (Amazon)
- For The Love Of Money Podcast With Chris Harder (podcast)
- Neale Donald Walsch on The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
- Peta Kelly on The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
- Isagenix (website)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
LUVVVVVVVVVV this interview!!!
Another thoroughly engaging and entertaining podcast thank you Melissa, Chris and Lori! I listen every week and I always take away at least a dozen brilliant lessons, tips and ideas to translate into my own world. These two bright stars seem like such authentic, loving, passionate and driven people and I loved listening to their story and the way in which they thrive, both as individuals and as a couple. I think I had a smile on my face for the entire 60 minutes! Although it is titled #relationship goals, it certainly is applicable for all of our relationships and more than anything else, I found it a great reminder to fill up your own cup so you have all infinite love, patience, compassion and understanding for all those in your world. Lastly, I also love all the links in the show notes Melissa- I always check them out and end up spending another hour looking through them all after the podcast itself! Thanks so much Mel, Chris and Lori for the great show. xx
Thank you so much for your kind words Kelly and for tuning in each week. I love doing this show for you. xx
Unapologetic for our pursuit of Wealth and Success – Yass. Another epic episode Melissa – Thank you!!!
So loving. I needed to hear how another couple do it. Live, love & share time.
I have two young children who seem to absorb my attention & love so much that when my husband comes to my space I struggle to share more of me with him.
To hear a couple speak with love, admiration & togetherness is refreshing & beautiful.
Thank you for this special interview.
It’s so beautiful isn’t it. Can you create some more space for lovers time for you guys?