Imagine trying to operate complex machinery without an instruction manual… sounds crazy, but that’s exactly what most of us are doing in our relationships! After all, it’s not like we’re taught ‘Relationship 101’ in school. Instead, we’re left to figure it out for ourselves and if you’re anything like me, you fumble, because I (and maybe you too?) never really understood the basic principle that our relationships are our teachers. Relationships serve a divine purpose, and are the most amazing opportunity for growth.
Today’s podcasts guests, Chris and Lori Harder, are great examples of what growth in a relationship can look like.
After over a decade together, Chris and Lori live and work under the one roof (which to me, is a mighty feat in itself). And not only do they do it well, they do it with crazy amounts of love, respect and compassion. So, if you want to learn how to run not one, but TWO multi-million dollar brands, AND be happy, successful, give back, inspire millions and have an epic soulful relationship, then this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Chris and Lori’s magical love story and how they got to where they are today (05:24)
- Their top 5 tips on how to live and work together (with loads of love, and without losing your mind!) (08:54)
- Why your partner is NOT your coach (lots of light-bulb moments to be had here!) (15:45)
- The number one key to a successful relationship (19:43)
- The importance of understanding the masculine and feminine, and how they navigate between the two energy systems (23:13)
- The biggest challenge they have with each other and how they move through it with ease and grace (31:36)
- The biggest misconception about them as a couple (33:43)
- How they keep their love and relationship exciting and fresh after over a decade together (I’ve already put some of their insights here into action!) (37:25)
- Why self-love is the key to a successful relationship (43:47)
- What they are currently wanting to improve within their life (48:28)
- Plus so much more!
Turn Your Struggles Into Strengths TEDx talk by Lori Harder
Cheat On Your Husband (with Your Husband) by Andrea Syrtash
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
The Complete Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
For The Love Of Money Podcast With Chris Harder
Neale Donald Walsch on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Peta Kelly on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.