Ever feel like your business is stuck in place? Like you’re doing loads of work, but never truly progressing?
If so, you’re not alone — and this episode could be the game-changer you’ve been waiting for.
Today we’re diving deep into the crucial difference between working IN your business and ON your business.
Understanding this critical distinction (and knowing how to find the sweet spot between the two) can unlock the momentum you’ve been craving in your business and help you make more progress than ever before.
Tune in to learn why most entrepreneurs get caught in the trap of focusing solely on the daily grind, how to pivot towards a more balanced approach, the powerful techniques that can free up your time, why it’s essential to shift your entrepreneurial mindset, how to leverage technology, and the life-changing magic of priority planning.
If you’re ready to elevate your business game and achieve those lofty goals plastered on your vision board, then press play now…this one’s for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- The life-changing ‘restaurant analogy’ and its powerful lessons for your business (2:10)
- Are you stuck in day-to-day operations that keep things running but don’t necessarily propel growth? (4:50)
- Understanding the activities that drive true progress (8:56)
- Why knowing this crucial distinction can be the game-changer your business needs (11:39)
- Finding the sweet spot that optimizes both ends of the entrepreneurial spectrum (16:06)
- Helpful strategies to transition from being permanently stuck in daily tasks to embracing your role as a visionary (18:35)
- Overview of the steps that can elevate your business strategy (24:51)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Comparisonitis by Melissa Ambrosini (book)
- Time Magic by Melissa Ambrosini and Nick Broadhurst (book)
- Kajabi (website)
- Active Campaign (website)
- Convertkit (website)
- Noko (website)
- ClickUp (website)
- Xero (website)
- Quickbooks (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.