(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
Want to feel more tapped into your spirituality? More motivated to do the inner work? And more inspired than ever to be the best version of yourself and the best mama to your little one?
Then you’re going to LOVE the insights shared by Gabby Bernstein in this divine episode.
This is Gabby’s second appearance on the show, and this time, our conversation ranges far and wide — from what it means to do ‘internal work’, through to healing your inner child, the truth about “success” when you’re both a mama and an entrepreneur, her favorite conscious parenting techniques, overcoming comparisonitis, and profound insights about protecting our children’s privacy online.
This episode also includes a WORLD FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT! For the first time ever, Gabby reveals the title of her new book, what it’s about, and why it’s going to transform lives around the globe. (Truly, now that I’ve heard about it, I already know it’s going to be on my list of favorite reads ever — THAT’S how epic it sounds!)
Gabby truly is one of a kind, and this conversation reflects that. Just like her, it’s warm, funny, uplifting, engaging, inspiring… and full of spiritual ‘aha’ moments that’ll hit you straight in the heart.
About Gabby Bernstein
For more than sixteen years, Gabby Bernstein has been transforming lives—including her own. The #1 New York Times bestselling author has penned nine books, including The Universe Has Your Back, Super Attractor and Happy Days. Gabby was featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a “next-generation thought leader.” The New York Times identified Gabby as “a new role model.” In her weekly podcast, Dear Gabby, she offers up real-time coaching, straight talk and conversations about personal growth and spirituality. From her start hosting intimate conversations with twenty people in her New York City apartment, Gabby has grown to speaking to tens of thousands in sold-out venues throughout the world.
In this episode we chat about:
- What it means to do “internal work” (and why this is one of the most powerful things you can do to transform your life) (3:29)
- Her game-changing insights on the divine dance between work and parenthood (Seriously: EVERY mama needs to hear this epic advice!) (5:43)
- The reason why she never shares her child online (8:27)
- How she finally quit comparing herself to others — plus her practical tips for how you can eradicate comparisonitis from your own life (15:50)
- The unexpected things that are lighting her up and inspiring her right now (17:05)
- BREAKING NEWS: Gabby reveals details about her new book for the first time ever (including the title, what it’s about, and why this is going to transform lives) (18:37)
- Navigating the transition from maiden to mother — including the challenges that took her by surprise and how she worked through them (21:10)
- Get 10% off the Melbourne show.
- Get 10% off the Sydney show.
- Get 10% off the Brisbane show.
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Happy Days by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Dear Gabby (Podcast)
- Episode #355: Start Doing What You’ve Been Dreaming Of with Gabby Bernstein (Podcast)
- May Cause Miracles by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Miracles Now by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Judgement Detox by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Spirit Junkie by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- Add More Ing to Your Life by Gabby Bernstein (Book)
- You Are The Guru by Gabby Bernstein (Audiobook)
- You Are Here by Gabby Bernstein (Audiobook)
- How To Release Anxiety (Audiobook)
- Dr Dan Siegel (Website)
- The Mindful Brain by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- Mindsight by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- The Mindful Therapist by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- Pocket Guide To Interpersonal Neurobiology by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- The Whole-Brain Child by Dr Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson (Book)
- Parenting From The Inside Out by Dr Dan Siegel and Mary Hartzell (Book)
- Brainstorm by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- No-Drama Discipline by Dr Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson (Book)
- Mind by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- Aware by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- The Yes Brain by Dr Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson (Book)
- The Power Of Showing Up by Dr Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson (Book)
- The Developing Mind by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- IntraConnected by Dr Dan Siegel (Book)
- Dr Becky Kennedy (Website)
- Good Inside by Dr Becky Kennedy (Book)
- Dr Elisa Hallerman (Website)
- Australia Tour: Manifest a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams (Get tickets)
- Episode #321: Why You Need To Be More Full of Yourself with Glennon Doyle (Podcast)
- Dr Shefali (Website)
- The Parenting Map by Dr Shefali Tsabary (Book)
- The Awakened Family by Dr Shefali Tsabary (Book)
- The Conscious Parent by Dr Shefali Tsabary (Book)
- Out of Control by Dr Shefali Tsabary (Book)
- A Radical Awakening by Dr Shefali Tsabary (Book)
- Superpowered by Dr Shefali Tsabary and Renee Jain (Book)
- Dr Becky Kennedy (Instagram)
- Episode #384: Change Your Brain, Change Your Life with Dr Daniel Siegel (Podcast)
- The Difference Between Soul and Spirit (Podcast)
- Episode #181: Conscious Parenting & Healing Your Inner Child with Dr Shefali (Podcast)
- Time Magic (Book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
show Comments /
- Hide Comments