(Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart or TuneIn)
What if you could turn the life of your dreams into the life you actually live? According to today’s podcast guest, the incredible Gabby Bernstein, you can. In fact, it’s your birthright. And she’s here on the show to share the essential methods for creating a life beyond your wildest dream.
Gabby Bernstein is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back and Super Attractor, as well as five additional bestsellers. Featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday as a next generation thought leader, and called “a new role model” by The New York Times, Gabby is a trailblazer whose vision and life’s work is bringing a higher level of consciousness to the world.
I first encountered Gabby almost ten years ago, and loved her unique, no-B.S. approach to meditation, manifesting and radical self acceptance. Her teachings have helped me build an abundant business and gave me the courage (and the practical action steps) to follow my soul’s true passion.
So if you want to find out how to infuse more spiritual connection into your life, how to make in impact and income, how to radically increase your abundance, and how to free yourself for good from the curse of being ‘busy’ all the time, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Gabby helps women gain the confidence to fulfill their highest purpose, be abundant and make an impact (and how you can learn her epic secrets too) (4:33)
- Are you always ‘busy’? Discover why that’s not the best way to achieve your goals (and the best mindset to swap it for) (9:49)
- Why EVERYONE is worthy of the life they desire (yep, that includes you, beautiful!) (11:27)
- Powerful strategies for “control freaks” to radically improve their relationships. (What she shares here can change your life) (15:37)
- Where society is going wrong with mental illness — and a powerful path to recovery (19:10)
- The #1 tool to connect you with your life’s true purpose (and how to get started today) (30:03)
- Why we need to become unapologetic around our earnings to gain back control of our abundance. (If you’re not happy with your finances, this part is crucial listening.) (36:09)
- Her unconventional advice for dialling up the inspiration in your day to day life (39:08)
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass (website)
- Super Attractor by Gabrielle Bernstein (Amazon)
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein (Amazon)
- Judgement Detox by Gabrielle Bernstein (Amazon)
- Miracles Now by Gabrielle Bernstein (Amazon)
- The Whole Brain Child by Dan Siegel (Amazon)
- Somatic Experiencing (website)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I love this episode! I am a researcher, so I’ve been thought to rationalize everything and push, push, push. But it’s súch an important reminder to go with your passions and get your creative juices flowing, it’s exactly what I needed to hear. Even in research, there is space for creativity and when you follow this feeling, results are always better.
On that note: an idea just occurred to me, which I will immediately jot down here: could we, apart from hearing about peoples breakfasts, not also get their recipes in the show notes? Gabby’s ”muh’s” sounded absolutely intriguing, for instance! 🙂
Anyway, thank you so much Melissa for all the good work, I love every single episode, there is always interesting content to be enjoyed and be inspired by…keep it up!
Thank you so much honey, I’m so glad you love the show and I’m honoured you listen to each one. THANK YOU! Which is your fav ep?