The ‘C’ word… Yep, I said it. It’s such a hugely controversial topic with cancer rates climbing scarily fast year after year, and predicted to become the #1 disease in the USA by 2020. Enter superstar guest Dr Joseph Mercola who says we can in fact combat cancer with his revolutionary diet. Hallelujah!
If you want to get your health on track and feel more vital than ever before, this is by far one of the most important episodes you will ever listen to. Mercola’s Metabolic Mitochondrial Therapy (MMT), promises to combat cancer, boost brain power and increase your energy… sounds good to me! And while it may have a fancy name, it’s a really simple approach to health and longevity which I can’t wait to share with you.
Mercola has been a physician for 25 years and seen over 25,000 patients. He Founded Mercola.com 20 years ago which has been the most visited natural health website in the world for the last 13 years with over 30 million views every month. Holy guacamole! Gimme a slice of that keto pie Doc!
He has written 4 New York Times best selling books, plus his latest which is Fat for Fuel: A Revolutionary Diet to Combat Cancer, Boost Brain Power, and Increase Your Energy is out right now.
Get ready to sky rocket your health!
In this episode we chat about:
- His journey to where he is today (05:02)
- Why now more than ever we are seeing more people dying from cancer (07:46)
- The dangers of EMF and how to limit your exposure (10:12)
- What is mitochondria and why it’s so important for peak health (14:33)
- The difference between Metabolic Mitochondrial Therapy (MMT), and a ketogenic diet (17:08)
- Intermittent fasting, what it is and why it’s key for health (18:50)
- The best healthy fats to fuel your brain and body (19:49)
- How eating too much protein can be detrimental to your health (20:55)
- Why eating big protein heavy meals at dinner is a bad idea (22:45)
- Why skipping dinner could be the best thing for your health (23:05)
- How to boost your brain power and increase your energy (28:17)
- How MMT differs from vegetarian and vegans (33:39)
- The importance of DHA and where to get it (34:16)
- Healthy foods that vegetarians can eat (35:56)
- The best food to travel with (you will love this) (37:17)
- The type of avocados that will save you bucket loads of money (38:56)
- The importance of vitamin D exposure (48:04)
- Plus so much more!
- Mercola.com (website)
- Fat for Fuel by Dr. Joseph Mercola (Amazon)
- Ben Greenfield On The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
- Study shows ‘feast and famine’ DOES help you live longer (article)
- CRON-O-Meter APP: Track nutrition & count calories (website)
- Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Electronic Scale (Amazon)
- All You Need To Know About mTOR and Natural mTOR Inhibitors (article)
- Dave Asprey On The Melissa Ambrosini Show (podcast episode)
- Faraday cage (Wikipedia)
- TES-593 Electrosmog RF Microwave Meter (Amazon)
- EMF Bed Canopies (Amazon)
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet (Amazon)
- ŌURA Ring (website)
- Delta Sleeper (website)
- Infrared Sauna (Amazon)
- Books by Dr. Joseph Mercola (Amazon)
- Tripping over the Truth by Travis Christofferson (Amazon)
- Neuro-Grips (Amazon)
- Letting Go by David R. Hawkins (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.