It’s pretty hard these days to be on social media and not see the popular hashtag #RelationshipGoals. People all over the world are using this tag to indicate when they have seen a relationship that inspires them. It’s a beautiful movement and a topic I am very focused on right now as I put the finishing touches on my next book which focuses on deep love, relationships and soulful sex.
I am super excited today not only because this topic is close to my heart but because we get to kick off our very first #RelationshipsGoals episode with personal development's power couple, Preston Smiles and Alexi Panos... the epitome of #RelationshipsGoals.
This epic couple are not only two of the nicest people on the planet, they are also founders of the Bridge Method which includes their live workshops, and various online training programs. Through their unique and passion-filled approach to sharing age-old wisdom, they have managed to create a movement of transformation that has earned them devoted followers from all over the world. I believe we need to learn from the masters and these two are the real deal, which is why I am psyched you get to learn from them today.
Get ready for some heart pumping love tips that will blow your mind.
In this episode we chat about:
- Their epic love story and how they found each other (05:02)
- Their beliefs around the one and soulmates (13:14)
- Their advice to people who don’t believe in ‘the one’ or soulmates (15:48)
- How they move through challenges and disagreements (20:15)
- The biggest game changer for their relationship (26:04)
- How they dance between the masculine and feminine energies in their relationship (27:57)
- How they live, lead and work together (29:25)
- The best relationship tips ever (these are GOLD) (32:16)
- Why sex is the key to their relationship and deep epic love (35:38)
- The biggest thing that’s challenging them about each other and how they move through it (41:46)
- How they keep their love blasing (43:32)
- The common misconception about their relationship (45:39)
- How they fill themselves up so they are overflowing and can be of service to each other (48:40)
- How to inspire your partner (52:10)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this week's episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your social channels. You can also leave a 5 star review in iTunes that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.