Ben Lee is a double platinum ARIA Award winning artist (the Aussie version of the Grammy’s) and has been making music for 25 years. His catchy, romantic and spiritual songs have always been like trojan horses, carrying secret messages about the awakening of consciousness into the mainstream.
Ben is an authentic, open, honest man so full of heart and knowledge and today he shares wisdom about spiritual awakening, growth, conscious parenting and unlocking creativity.
The thing I love about Ben most is how humble he is and willing to be the student for life. Never too big for his own boots and so ripe to grow.
If you are looking for an inspiration hit, this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- His journey from double platinum aria award winner music artist, to where he is today (03:22)
- Spiritual awakening (05:12)
- The mystery within us all (07:30)
- The repercussions of the repression of our true power (08:45)
- Why there isn’t one way to awakening your own consciousness (11:36)
- The best quality we can teach our children as parents (13:53)
- Why love is the electricity for your life (15:37)
- The key to success (16:40)
- Ben’s love story with his wife (18:30)
- Why admiration is the key to a successful relationship (20:55)
- Hold to hold space for your partner (21:47)
- The biggest gift you can give your partner (23:30)
- Secret of a long lasting relationship by couples who have been married for more than 30 years (23:48)
- Unlocking creativity (25:59)
- How to bring out the best in your lover (26:00)
- The power of understanding the masculine and feminine for life and creativity (28:58)
- How to consciously parent (32:30)
- Ben’s thoughts on why we are here (34:28)
- Why ‘failure’ is important for growth (37:52)
- Cons of a daily routine (49:19)
- Why learning how to think differently is so crucial (57:06)
- Why you are entitled to abundance and how to attract more into your life (1:02:02)
- The power of love and believing in it (1:04:14)
- Plus so much more!
- The Conscious Parent by Dr. Shefali Tsabary (Amazon)
- The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles (Amazon)
- Ben Lee’s Website (website)
- Books by Tom Robbins (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.