What makes successful people different from everyone else? Why can some people achieve amazing things, while others never make it off the couch? It was this line of questioning that fascinated today’s podcast guest, Jack Canfield.
And seeing as he’s now the number one success coach in the world, as well as a mega-selling author (who’s written and co-authored more than 150 books, including 66 bestsellers including Chicken Soup For The Soul, and The Success Principles), it’s safe to say that he found some powerful answers to those questions!
Jack graduated from Harvard with a Master's Degree in psychological education and was one of the earliest champions of peak-performance, developing specific methodologies and results-oriented activities to help people take on greater challenges and produce lasting and life-changing results.
I love it when you have followed someone for years and then you finally meet them and they blow your mind… Jack did that for me. His wisdom, humbleness, and loving energy made me fall even deeper in love with him.
So if you want to pick up some absolute gold about creating a success mindset and achieving real results, straight from the godfather of personal development himself, this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- His journey from school teacher to number one success coach in the world (03:57)
- What success is to him (07:39)
- Jack’s story about discovery and his encounter with a Golden Buddha (10:40)
- The importance of taking care of ourselves and serving others (13:41)
- Why being authentic is so powerful (17:46)
- Why comparison is a fast track to misery (and how to eradicate it from your mindset) (21:08)
- The power of presence when it comes to success (26:26)
- How to achieve your goals whilst still remaining present (32:38)
- The four stages of spiritual development (34:50)
- The phrase that will change your life and help you achieve massive growth (39:49)
- How to go from where you are to where you want to be (41:09)
- The top success principles of highly successful people (so much gold here!) (46:44)
- What the ‘hour of power’ is and why you need to start doing it today (59:29)
- The key to life (01:05:53)
- The mirror exercise for radical self-care (1:10:16)
- Plus so much more!
Train The Trainer Online Program by Jack Canfield
Train The Trainer FREE training by Jack Canfield
Books by Jean Huston
100 Ways to Enhance Self-Concept in the Classroom by Jack Canfield
Chicken Soup For The Soul by Jack Canfield
Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Oprah Super Soul Sunday
Books by Byron Katie
Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
The Boy Who Knew Too Much by Cathy Byrd
The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
Thank you so much for listening to this week's episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your social channels. You can also leave a 5 star review in iTunes that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.