What if there was a ‘magic pill’ that could boost your income, unlock your creativity, help you heal, and radically rock ALL your relationships… Sound too good to be true? Not according to Kim Anami.
Kim is a holistic sex and relationship coach, writer and speaker, and her mission is to infuse more passion into your life and bedroom. Her work is a spiritual synthesis of two decades of exploration in Tantra, Taoism, Osho, transpersonal psychology, philosophy and a host of quantum growth-accelerating practices she uses to propel clients into higher stratospheres of connection, intimacy, energy and creativity.
Kim believes that when we are having deep, soulful, mind blowing, earth shattering sex, then everything in our life gets better. So of course I was super excited to hear all her juicy insider secrets! (And BOY does she deliver.)
If you want to take your health, wealth and love to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Kim’s journey and how she became a holistic sex and relationship coach (03:33)
- How ‘orgasmic enlightenment’ can change your life (05:56)
- How to harness your sexual energy and channel it into creativity and healing (10:27)
- Why sex is a godly experience (16:43)
- Why sex is the glue the binds our relationships together (20:00)
- How to inspire your partner to go deeper with you (23:01)
- How sex can increase your bank balance (23:47)
- The 5000-year-old practice that will connect you deeper with yourself (28:03)
- How to release sexual blockages (and transform your whole life in the process!) (29:22)
- Kim’s favorite tool for overcoming sexual shame and trauma (39:27)
- Her daily non-negotiables (47:14)
- Plus so much more!
Kim’s Coming Together Couples Salon
Vaginal Kung Fu
The Well Fked Woman
Hysteria the movie
Body by: The Well-F**ked Woman
Three Sex Positions to Make You Smarter!
Vitamin BJ: Why you need your blowjob vitamin daily
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.