What happens when we leave this earth suit? What’s on the ‘other side’? And what’s the true meaning of this wild and precious life we’ve been gifted? Today’s podcast guest, Anita Moorjani, has the answers to these questions... and her story is likely to blow your spiritual socks off.
After four years of illness, Anita was in the final stages of terminal cancer. Her body — riddled with tumours — was shutting down, and doctors had all but written her off. It was then, in her comatose state, that she had a near death experience — visiting the other realm, experiencing unconditional love, and realising her inherent worth. Upon waking, Anita shocked her medical team by rapidly healing her body, with all traces of cancer disappearing in just a few short weeks.
Describing herself as ‘just an ordinary Indian girl who had an extraordinary experience’, Anita went on to change her life, reclaim her health, and rewrite her future. Since then, she has captured the hearts and attention of millions across the globe by sharing her incredible story, and is now an internationally renowned inspirational speaker and New York Times best selling author.
So if you want a serious dose of inspiration, a deeper understanding of true love, and the real reason why we are here on earth, THIS episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- Her near death experience, the life changing lessons she learned from it and how it changed the entire course of her life (05:43)
- Why Anita believes that “heaven” is not a destination but a state of being (24:13)
- The real reason why so many people are suffering (26:55)
- The way to true health (SO freaking inspiring) (34:39)
- What fear actually does to your body, mind and soul (35:44)
- How to transform your fear into love (38:14)
- Why love is the answer to everything (39:34)
- What to do if you or someone close to you has just been diagnosed with an illness, or is going through a tough time (42:26)
- The little known secret for rapid healing (that’s absolutely essential for recovery) (45:23)
- Plus so much more!
What If This Is Heaven? by Anita Moorjani
Dying To Be Me by Anita Moorjani
Books by Neale Donald Walsch
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Anita Moorjani on YouTube
Anita Moorjani on Facebook
Neale Donald Walsch on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.