I’ve tried all sorts of meditations — from mantra based meditation, to visualization, mindfulness and deep breathing. But until a few years ago, I had never tried orgasmic meditation (OM)... and oh boy am I glad I did!
Unlike other meditations, which you do on your own, OM is a consciousness practice you do with another person. The OM practice combines the power and attention of meditation with the deeply human, deeply felt, and connected experience of orgasm.
The benefits of this practice are huge — and backed up by both science and loads of personal stories of transformation. As well as feeling amazing, getting your OM on can incline people towards empathy, connection, and generosity. Orgasm also magnifies, intensifies, and vivifies everyday experience — not by altering it, but by revealing its true nature. The implications for our health, happiness, and relationships are astounding.
To teach us about this sacred, sensual practice — and to help us peel back the layers on our own true nature — today I have Eli Block on the podcast, a senior faculty member and director at OneTaste.
Eli’s insights are sure to inspire, fascinate and surprise you… So if you’re curious about how to activate your sexual impulse, ramp up your intimacy levels, and reach an optimal state of consciousness, this episode is a must listen!
In this episode we chat about:
- Eli’s journey to OM (04:17)
- What is orgasmic meditation (OM) and how this sacred practice can change your life (07:18)
- How to practise OM (including a step by step explanation, and starter tips for newbies) (08:54)
- The power of focused attention (and how it can transform your spiritual and sensual experiences) (13:40)
- My own personal OM experience and why I loved it (17:52)
- The benefits of OM (19:22)
- Why women want to avoid being tumescent (and what this can do to your life) (22:51)
- The importance of releasing your sexual energy in order to be the best version of yourself (24:13)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.