It’s always so inspiring to meet people who are kicking butt in not just one, but multiple life areas. They’re my favourite people to interview because they’ve perfected the art of peak performance, and always have so many useful insights to share about what it takes to get to the top. Today’s podcast guest, Lorna Jane, is a shining example of one of these peak performers. A business guru with an uber-successful global empire, she’s also rocking radiant health, a kickass mindset, off-the-charts self-love, a beautiful marriage (25 years and counting), and a love-filled personality to boot… It’s a seriously impressive array of achievements (and did I mention she’s a total sweetheart too?!)
The seed for Lorna’s fashion empire was first planted in 1985, when she came up with the then-radical idea that gym wear could also be worn as lifestyle clothing. She thought that if she could design pieces that were both fashionable and functional, it would inspire women to put on their activewear and actually want to work out! Lorna’s unique vision quickly turned into a global movement — a complete way of life that has transformed not only what women wear all over the world, but also how they think and feel about health and wellness. This is a woman with serious cred, who’s influenced and revolutionised multiple industries… and she’s not done yet!
If you are ready for some serious inspiration, you are going to L.O.V.E. this episode.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her journey from fitness instructor to CEO of a global activewear company (06:40)
- How she overcomes fear in her daily life (10:24)
- Her darkest times and how she moved through them (15:47)
- How to bust through fear (22:52)
- Her self love journey (26:04)
- The biggest thing that broke her heart (28:16)
- Her best self love tips (32:37)
- The big thing that she has struggled with all her life which brought her to tears (36:58)
- Whether you can be a successful entrepreneur and have children (43:59)
- Working and living with your partner (47:39)
- Plus so much more!
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.