Sweet tooth sabotaging your wellness efforts? Never fear. Today’s podcast guest is Crosby Tailor (a.k.a. the ‘Cookie Genius’) and his sugar-free, guilt-free approach to nutrition will blow your mind — while making you seriously salivate!
Like many of us, Crosby began his path to wellness after experiencing some personal health issues. Feeling lost, he turned to Chinese Tonic Herbalism and holistic nutrition for answers... And answers he found! (Not to mention a whole new career — and life — as a celebrity health coach, model, and leading biohacker!)
There aren’t a lot of people I’ve come across that I can totally geek out with, and who are as knowledgeable on health, wellness and biohacking as Crosby. His philosophy is refreshing, his recipes are insane (I dare you to scroll his Instagram account without drooling), and he’s an all-around epic human. This is one conversation you won’t want to miss!
In this episode we chat about:
- How to eat dessert and burn fat, yes it’s true! (08:15)
- How good fats will help you lose weight, have humming hormones, and get seriously sexy skin (16:04)
- How much body fat do women need to be healthy? (Love his take on this) (21:01)
- What sugar actually does to your body and why it’s so harmful to your health (27:15)
- His best anti-aging hacks (29:34)
- The most common mistakes that women make with their health and diet (03:40)
- The surprising link between fat and your genes (25:14)
- Why he avoids sugar at all costs, and his favorite sweet alternatives (33:45)
- The truth about fruit juice (35:40)
- The hidden dangers of probiotics (that most people don’t know about) (40:33)
- Plus so much more!
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
Bulletproof Ground Coffee
Grass Fed Organic Butter
Eat Fat, Get Thin by Mark Hyman
Books by Alan Watts
Books by Mark Hyman
Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
Crosby Tailor's Instagram
23andMe: DNA Genetic Testing & Analysis
MTHFR Gene Mutation
Chinese Tonic Herbs by Ron Teeguarden
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.