This episode should come with a warning — CAUTION: May ignite burning passion within your soul! Today’s guest is none other than Danielle LaPorte — bestselling author, speaker, entrepreneur, a pioneer in the self-help sphere, and all-round goddess.
Danielle is one of the most deeply thoughtful and wise women I’ve ever met. Her knack of honing in on the truth behind an issue often leaves me breathless when I’m reading her writing, and she drops just as much magic in this episode. (Trust me, this is one episode you’ll want to relisten to again and again.)
Though Danielle is well known for her insights on living with desire, she’s never opened up so much on the topic of conscious sex and sexual energy as she does in this conversation. So buckle up for a soul expanding ride!
Is this episode we chat about:
- How sex ties into being successful and why it’s essential to understand this primal part of ourselves (08:28)
- The relationship between sexual energy and creative energy, and how to harness both (09:04)
- Why sex is taboo and why people shy away from it (10:09)
- The difference between sex and making love (12:22)
- How to tap into your sexual energy (even if you don’t have a partner right now) (13:41)
- Why it’s so important to be ‘turned on’ in your life (14:58)
- How to stand in your power (and why this is essential for success) (15:15)
- How sex can be the most enlightened thing you can do… or the least (love her take on this) (17:21)
- How to know when it’s time to exit a relationship (21:28)
- The biggest thing she is working on within herself at the moment (27:10)
- Her spiritual practice and morning routine (33:35)
- The most important things women can do for their health (37:48)
- Plus so much more!
The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte
The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
Books by Danielle LaPorte
Books by Oprah Winfrey
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
The History of Sexuality by Michel Foucault
Third Eye Awakening: The Ultimate Guide on Higher Consciousness
Want to see Danielle live on her Australia tour. Get your tickets here.
Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you!
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email email@example.com for more details.