A full body orgasm that lasts for hours? Umm, yes please! And today’s podcast guest, Eyal Matsliah, has promised to tell us how to make it happen — and so much more.
It’s not often you meet a man who is a women's sexuality coach. But after witnessing a rape scene at a young age, Eyal vowed to never treat women as anything less than the divine goddesses they truly are.
Some women can hold a lot of past pain, trauma, fear and anger in their sex chakra, so that’s where a lot of Eyal’s work is centered: helping women release that negative energy so they can unleash their full potential and step into the true power.
In case you think this kind of work is only relevant to the boudoir, think again! As Eyal so eloquently points out, it’s actually the key to expressing your highest gifts, unleashing your creativity, helping more people and making more money.
Not only is Eyal a sexual empowerment coach, he is also an international speaker and author of Orgasm Unleashed —Your guide to pleasure, healing and power.
If you want to step into your true feminine power, this episode is a must listen.
In this episode we chat about:
- How he came to be a women's sexuality expert (03:30)
- The importance of the masculine and feminine energy and how to dance between the two (06:36)
- How to empower your man (I love his take on this!) (10:50)
- What his definition of orgasm is, and how to become multi-orgasmic (15:54)
- The different types of orgasm and why one is more powerful than the other (20:00)
- How becoming orgasmic can raise your state of consciousness (24:30)
- Why sexuality starts with you (27:30)
- How to have whole body orgasms that last for hours (32:38)
- Why an orgasm is a spiritual experience (35:50)
- How to awaken the goddess within (his tips here are so powerful) (37:40)
- How becoming orgasmic can change your life and business (39:20)
- How to skyrocket your health (50:41)
- Plus so much more!
Orgasm Unleashed by Eyal Matsliah - Download a free sample of Orgasm Unleashed here.
Ejaculation control for men (10% off for the MA Tribe)
The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
Clear Your Shit!
Eyal’s one on one coaching integrating sexuality, creativity, and business.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.