Your body was wired for an ancient world. So how on earth are we meant to thrive in this modern era? Today’s podcast guest, Daniel Vitalis, says it’s about awakening our instincts, and freeing our bodies –– and minds –– from the degenerative effects of domestication… which is exactly what we dive deep into in this episode.
Daniel is my go-to health expert and has been for many years. He is incredibly knowledgeable on ancestral health and lifestyle design, and a wealth of wisdom when it comes to human health, personal development, and strategic living.
Not only that, he is also one of the most genuine, authentic, nicest and loving human beings I have ever come across… a true gem in the online world!
His message of re-wilding your life and spirit has the power to literally transform the way you live and feel each day, so I know you’re going to find this episode as jaw-dropping and inspiring as I did.
Get ready for your mind to be blown. (Oh, and bring a pen — you’re gonna want to take notes for this one!)
In this interview we chat about:
- Daniel’s story and how he went from a raw vegan for 10 years... to hunting his own meat! (04:04)
- How to consume animal products consciously (11:27)
- Why starving further estranges us from nature (13:01)
- Daniel’s views on Ayurveda and the current health system (I found his insights here especially fascinating) (15:10)
- The truth about eating fats (and how to use them to increase your IQ) (17:42)
- When politics messes with what’s on our plates (including one of the big ways we’ve been lied to) (20:30)
- Daniel’s essential nutrients for optimum health (25:21)
- Do you know where your food comes from? You’ll want to after this! (29:06)
- Are you making this big mistake when it comes to oils? (33:57)
- The most nutrient-dense food on the planet — it’s not what you think! (45:50)
- Why he doesn’t set an alarm to wake up in the morning (01:10:47)
- Plus so much more!
ReWild Yourself Podcast
SurThrival Quality Supplements & Unique Gear
Hungry For Change (Documentary)
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A Price
Books by Arthur Haines
Bulletproof Ground Coffee
Real Food/Fake Food by Larry Olmsted
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price
Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you!
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice. Ok beautiful?
P.P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.