Your body was wired for an ancient world. So how on earth are we meant to thrive in this modern era? Today’s podcast guest, Daniel Vitalis, says it’s about awakening our instincts, and freeing our bodies –– and minds –– from the degenerative effects of domestication… which is exactly what we dive deep into in this episode.
Daniel is my go-to health expert and has been for many years. He is incredibly knowledgeable on ancestral health and lifestyle design, and a wealth of wisdom when it comes to human health, personal development, and strategic living.
Not only that, he is also one of the most genuine, authentic, nicest and loving human beings I have ever come across… a true gem in the online world!
His message of re-wilding your life and spirit has the power to literally transform the way you live and feel each day, so I know you’re going to find this episode as jaw-dropping and inspiring as I did.
Get ready for your mind to be blown. (Oh, and bring a pen — you’re gonna want to take notes for this one!)
In this interview we chat about:
- Daniel’s story and how he went from a raw vegan for 10 years… to hunting his own meat! (04:04)
- How to consume animal products consciously (11:27)
- Why starving further estranges us from nature (13:01)
- Daniel’s views on Ayurveda and the current health system (I found his insights here especially fascinating) (15:10)
- The truth about eating fats (and how to use them to increase your IQ) (17:42)
- When politics messes with what’s on our plates (including one of the big ways we’ve been lied to) (20:30)
- Daniel’s essential nutrients for optimum health (25:21)
- Do you know where your food comes from? You’ll want to after this! (29:06)
- Are you making this big mistake when it comes to oils? (33:57)
- The most nutrient-dense food on the planet — it’s not what you think! (45:50)
- Why he doesn’t set an alarm to wake up in the morning (01:10:47)
- Plus so much more!
- ReWild Yourself Podcast (podcast)
- SurThrival Quality Supplements & Unique Gear (website)
- Hungry For Change (Documentary) (website)
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A Price (Amazon)
- Books by Arthur Haines (books)
- Bulletproof Ground Coffee (Amazon)
- Polyunsaturated Fats (article)
- Real Food/Fake Food by Larry Olmsted (Amazon)
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price (Amazon)
- Ishmael by Daniel Quinn (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.