Is it really possible to create a business and life you flat-out LOVE? Today’s guest, Marie Forleo says hell yes! And after intentionally creating a crazy-successful business and life of her own, it’s safe to say this is one woman who truly walks her talk.
I first discovered Marie back in 2011, when I did her online business program, B-School. It was a life-changing experience, and it gave me the courage (and tools) to follow my passion and create my own business. I have gone through B-School every year since — not only because I love it, but because it never fails to trigger a new wave of growth and abundance, both in my business and myself.
Marie’s incredible achievements have been recognised far and wide — Oprah named her a thought leader for the next generation, and Inc included her on their annual list of the 500 fastest growing companies. But I love her most for her heart-centred wisdom and her commitment to giving back — she’s been one of the most influential figures in my life, and I can’t wait for you to hear this intimate chat.
Whether you want to turn your passion into profit, or simply invite more love into your life, get ready for inspiration overload. You’re gonna love this one!
In this episode we chat about:
- Why ‘wealth’ is not a dirty word (3:32)
- Her past struggle with money and wealth, and how she overcame her money-making blocks (4:53)
- What her parents’ divorce taught her (05:01)
- How she built her passion-driven multi-million dollar empire from scratch (10:24)
- How Marie got to where she is today and how she got into life coaching (14:44)
- How to find your passion in life (18:33)
- How to move through limiting beliefs around money and abundance (24:56)
- How to turn your passion into profit (26:30)
- How she creates community and culture with a virtual team all over the world (27:51)
- How to build and hire your own epic team (30:46)
- Why giving back and being a ‘people based’ business will skyrocket your profits (so much gold here!) (39:17)
- Marie’s tips on bringing real world connection into the online space (48:30)
- How Marie juggles the dance between the masculine and feminine (51:20)
- Why self-care is so important when you’re running a heart-centered business (56:17)
- The daily routine and non-negotiables that allow her to be so successful (57:36)
- How a supportive partner can help you shine (58:56)
- What Marie is most recently grateful for (01:02:40)
- Plus so much more!
Marie Forleo's B-School
Books by Neale Donald Walsch
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
Pencils of Promise (Non-profit organization)
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode. I am so honored that you are here! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment below (I read EVERY single comment). If you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and/or on your socials. You can also leave a review in iTunes... the more reviews, the better the interviews I can get for you!
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.