Are you overwhelmed by to-do lists, reminders, and ideas crowding your mind?
Does it feel like your mental clutter is at an all time high?!
Believe me, you are NOT alone. And what’s more, there’s a liberating solution: getting organized.
Now, I’m not talking about having a neat desk or a tidy home (although both those things are great in their own way!). I’m talking about getting the *mental* side of things organized.
So that’s exactly what we’re going to focus on in this practical and inspiring episode: we’re going to look at powerful ways to reduce mental clutter, get organized and boost your productivity, so that you can reclaim precious space and bandwidth for the things that truly matter in your life.
To get us mega-organised, I’m revealing my personal toolkit of secret weapons — the 7 tools I use to keep my brainspace uncluttered and firing on all cylinders, both at home and in my business. From apps that streamline my workflow, to simple habits that stop things sliding off my radar, to strategies for proactive planning, these tools are like having a personal assistant for your brain!
The best part? All these tools and techniques are super easy to use and implement, and offer benefits pretty much immediately. So whether you’re a parent, an entrepreneur, a student, or simply someone looking to reclaim their mental space — this episode is packed with invaluable insights designed to transform the way you organize your brainspace and your life.
In this episode we chat about:
- The virtual “office space” I use as the engine room of my entire business (3:36)
- The task management app I swear by that helps me keep my brain free from clutter (and pro tips for how to get the most out of it) (5:37)
- How a digital calendar can help you manage your time and free up valuable brainspace (8:35)
- This digital filing system is probably the most-used tech tool in my business — and it’s FREE! (10:06)
- Why I think voice messages are incredible for communicating with both friends and team members (11:45)
- The cool and creative app that makes healthy meal planning a cinch (12:54)
- The one physical tool on this list, which I love *so* much, and which I use to keep my thoughts clear and clutter-free (15:15)
- Why it’s crucial to get intentional about reducing mental clutter, the impact it can have on us if we don’t, and how technology can be a game-changer for getting organized (16:46)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- Time Magic (Book)
- Slack (App)
- Things (App)
- Google Calendars (Website)
- Google Drive (Website)
- Voxer (Website)
- Paprika (App)
- The Wholy Mama Journal (Buy)
- Get More Done With Less Stress with David Allen (Podcast)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen (Book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.