Ever wondered how to turn your creative dreams into reality?
Or how to truly cultivate a loving relationship with yourself?
Or maybe you’re looking for the secret sauce to deeper friendships, healthier social media habits, or a better mindset?
For all this and more, tune in to this profound and transformative conversation with Humble The Poet, the multifaceted sensation – a poet, rapper, internet megastar, and bestselling author who is reshaping the narrative and redefining success on his own terms.
Starting off as an elementary school teacher, Humble The Poet (aka Kanwer Singh) embarked on a journey that led him to reciting his poetry in coffee shop stages, which turned into internet stardom, which then catapulted him into a mega-successful career as an author, poet and recording artist.
His story might sound like a fairytale, but it’s really a testament to the power of creativity, resilience, and the relentless pursuit of one’s passion.
In this HUGELY inspiring episode, we delve into everything from how to cultivate radical self-love, his incredible insights on modern relationships, how to unlearn the patterns that keep us stuck, challenging societal norms, and his fresh perspective on social media and its impact on our lives.
Drawing from his experience as a teacher, Humble also shares invaluable insights on children’s education, societal programming, and the role of parenting in shaping the future generation. (If you’re a parent looking to empower your children to live their authentic truth, this part of our discussion is an absolute must-listen.)
So if you’re feeling stuck, unmotivated or unsure in any area of your life, press play now. This enlightening conversation with Humble The Poet is just the inspiration you need.
About Humble The Poet
Humble The Poet is a Canadian-born rapper, spoken-word artist, poet, internationally bestselling author, and former elementary school teacher. What began as reciting spoken word poetry in coffee shops to impress girls evolved into a creative adventure that has spanned the last 10 years; crossing genres, mediums and oceans. His first two releases UNLEARN & THINGS NOBODY CAN TEACH US have become international bestsellers. Visit him at HumbleThePoet.com.
In this episode we chat about:
- The exhilarating feeling of realizing a long-held dream (3:09)
- Trace his inspiring journey from elementary school teacher to renowned poet (4:44)
- How to break free from the fear of judgment and reclaim your self-expression (9:24)
- Discover how to cultivate a deeply nourishing relationship with yourself and put an end to self-sabotage (15:02)
- What does a healthy modern relationship look like? (His take on this is absolute GOLD!) (21:52)
- Get ready to challenge and unlearn some common misconceptions about friendships (26:36)
- How to figure out when it’s time to part ways with a friend, and how to handle when someone keeps canceling plans at the last minute (36:26)
- Master the art of addressing issues with friends through open, respectful conversations (41:12)
- Peek into the daily rhythms and routines that fuel his creativity and success (43:23)
- His insightful perspective on healthy social media usage (this is SO good) (45:26)
- Get inspired by his unique and thought-provoking definition of success (57:40)
- Mastering Your Mean Girl (Book)
- Open Wide (Book)
- Comparisonitis (Book)
- Time Magic (Book)
- Jay Shetty (Podcast)
- Life-Changing Lessons For Overcoming Anxiety & Finding Happiness with Jay Shetty (Podcast)
- Things No One Else Can Teach Us (Book)
- Unlearn: 101 Simple Truths for a Better Life (Book)
- How to Be Love(d): Simple Truths for Going Easier on Yourself, Embracing Imperfection & Loving Your Way to a Better Life (Book)
- The War of Art (Book)
- Make Art Not Content (Podcast)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
P.P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.