Do you wish you felt more during intimacy?
Do shame and fear get in the way of your pleasure?
And do you wish you knew how to get out of your head and back into your body, so that you could have the kind of wild, orgasmic pleasure you’ve always dreamed of?
I’m joined on the show today by Bonnie Bliss — a Somatic Sexologist, pleasure educator and women’s pelvic wellness coach. Bonnie is here to chat candidly about women’s sexuality and pleasure — including how to process the trauma and shame that can impact your sexual experience, how to get your groove back after childbirth, and how to reconnect with your body after years of self-consciousness. She’s also sharing her unique embodied approach to accessing delicious orgasmic pleasure beyond anything you’ve ever felt before. It’s a mind-blowing conversation — in every sense of the word! — and one you’re going to want to relisten to again and again!
Named by Body+Soul Magazine as one of the 10 Australian women who are changing the game in the wellness field, sexologist Bonnie Bliss has spent the last decade supporting thousands of women all over the world to discover the incredible world within their bodies.
Bonnie’s approach is gentle, trauma-informed and holistic. Obsessed with using embodied practices to support our nervous systems, let go of stress, release shame and feel more deliciously alive in all areas of life, she is also the founder of the Yoni Club, a 3 month online women’s sexual wellness training that over 1500 women all over the world have taken part in.
This episode is juicy, intimate, inspiring, and deliciously practical…
So if you want to learn how to ignite a deeper and more passionate connection with yourself and your partner, understand the crucial importance of pelvic wellness, and find out the *exact* steps that will help you become wildly orgasmic, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- What is yoni mapping, and how can it help you cultivate pelvic wellness, awaken pleasure internally, and prepare for birth? (03:10)
- Why you’re capable of so much more pleasure and satisfaction than you’ve ever realised (07:00)
- Bonnie’s journey — from numbness, disconnection, and not having any pleasure during intimacy, to having a sexual and spiritual awakening (14:41)
- How to reframe your relationship with your body, free yourself from self-consciousness, and open up new (mind blowing) portals of pleasure (20:21)
- How TRUST is essential if you want to become wildly orgasmic (and that includes more than just trusting your partner!) (28:54)
- The truth about intimacy after birth — and Bonnie’s expert tips on how to reestablish a deep, passionate connection with your partner (34:52)
- The best tools to discover your body and reconnect with your sense of pleasure (42:32)
- The most effective way to install body positivity in our children (this bit here is ESSENTIAL listening for anyone with kids!) (51:49)
- Bonnie Bliss (website)
- Bonnie Bliss (Instagram)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Comparisonitis by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski Ph.D. (Amazon)
- The Sex Ed You Never Had by Chantelle Otten (Amazon)
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport (Amazon)
- Digital Minimalism, Doing Deep Work & Quitting Social Media | Cal Newport (podcast)
- The Keys To A Healthier & Happier Sex Life With Emily Nagoski (podcast)
- The Non-Linear Movement Method (website)
- The Barefoot Investor (website)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.