For decades, people have been using melatonin supplements to help them get a deeper night’s sleep. But today’s podcast guest, chiropractor and naturopath Dr John Lieurance, says that there’s so much more to this “miracle molecule” than just enhancing your zzzz’s…
From fighting degenerative disease and warding off infections, to reversing ageing and heart disease, to rebalancing your hormones and enhancing fertility, there are so many ways to use and benefit from this naturally occurring compound that most people don’t even realise. And in this insight-packed episode, John is sharing the inside scoop on exactly how to use supplemental melatonin to radically transform your health and boost your energy at a cellular level.
Dr. John Lieurance is an author, naturopath and chiropractor who specialises in neurology. As well as serving in his private practice in Florida for the past 27 years, he is also the chief scientific advisor for MitoZen Scientific, the head of Advanced Rejuvenation (a multi-disciplinary clinic with a focus on treating chronic diseases), and author of the book “Melatonin: Miracle Molecule”.
Dr. Lieurance has spent most of his career focused on finding solutions to the core causes of disease and how to support healing through natural methods. Some of the conditions he often sees clinically include: degenerative neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, autoimmune disease, chronic Lyme, biotoxin illness, CIRS, and mold illness. He suffered from chronic Lyme and mold illness himself for many years before he discovered the secret to recovering from biotoxin illness.
If you’re like me and you LOVE hearing about new biohacks that you can easily put into practice, that can give you an edge when it comes to your wellness, and that can maybe even help you resolve some long term niggling health problems, then you — and your pineal gland! — will be blown away by this hugely inspiring episode.
So if you want to hear the truth about how one single supplement can help with so many serious diseases, learn the simple protocols that can transform your health from a cellular level, and discover the common mistakes people make when supplementing with melatonin (and the exact steps to avoid them), then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- The amazing benefits of fasting and his shortcut fasting protocol for speedy results (03:36)
- The incredible nasal spray that can revolutionise your meditation practice. (It sounds weird, but holy moly, it blew Nick’s mind!!) (08:00)
- How a 10-year battle with undiagnosed Lyme disease started John’s deep dive into melatonin (14:07)
- How melatonin — a.k.a. the “miracle molecule” — works in your body (beyond just good sleep!) and John’s favourite ways to supplement with it (19:23)
- How melatonin can help get your hormones back into balance, increase your energy and enhance fertility (30:27)
- Is there such a thing as too much melatonin? Where to start supplementing, how to balance your intake, and the best way to absorb it (35:00)
- John’s surprising method for healing injuries FAST. (Trust me, you’re going to want to try this technique out for yourself!) (42:29)
- The biohacks, workouts, and meditations that John swears by to radically increase productivity, presence and inner peace (50:49)
- Comparisonitis (book)
- MitoZen Scientific (website)
- Melatonin: The Miracle Molecule by Dr. John Lieurance – Use the code ‘Melissa’ for a preview download (book)
- Ben Greenfield Fitness (website)
- MitoFast (article)
- ZEN Nasal Spray (website)
- Never Get Sick Again | Wim Hof (podcast)
- BLUblox | Melissa Ambrosini Collection – Use the code ‘Melissa’ for 15% off (website)
- Melatonin by Russel J. Reiter (book)
- Nick Broadhurst (Spotify)
- Doyle Bramhall II (Spotify)
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (book)
- Dr. Joe Dispenza (website)
- Why Again (website)
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.