We’re shaking things up this week!
It’s my birthday, which is always a time for deep reflection and introspection. As I complete another trip around the sun, I’ve been contemplating the lessons I’ve learned over the past 36 years that have made the most difference in my life — the stuff that’s *truly* helped me uplevel, create lasting change, and be the best version of myself.
I’m sharing those life lessons here — all 36 of them, divided into four categories: health, wealth, love and parenthood.
Tune in to hear how I prioritise my mental health, why singing is surprisingly good for your nervous system, the money mindset principles that transformed my bank balance, why it’s so essential to get your ‘financial house’ in order to experience true abundance, my #1 technique for next-level relationships, why self-care is ESPECIALLY important when you’re a parent, the ‘mama mantra’ I swear by, why it’s so essential to figure out your purpose in this life, and why we are ALL miracles (yep — that includes you, beautiful!).
These 36 lessons have made such an incredible difference to every part of my life — my mindset, marriage, parenting, friendships, finances, energy, wellbeing… all of it.
Even implementing just ONE of these lessons has the power to radically influence how you feel in your day to day life. So buckle up, pop in those earbuds, and press play — if you want to be the best version of yourself, this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- How I learned to truly value my mental and physical health, why nature is my favourite medicine, and the surprising reason to take up singing (even if you sound more ‘bullfrog’ than Beyoncé!) (02:51)
- My secret for finding ‘work’ that truly lights you up (and that doesn’t actually feel like work!) (11:03)
- The money mindset hacks that finally shifted me into true abundance mode (17:26)
- Why it’s so important to fix your ‘leaky buckets’ to attract more money (and why gratitude is your secret weapon when it comes to abundance) (25:51)
- Why you should treat your relationships like they are plants (33:12)
- The communication technique that uplevelled my relationships more than anything else (38:03)
- The motherhood mantra I swear by (and why I’m such an advocate for playfulness) (46:20)
- How finding peace in the present moment can transform your experience of parenting (52:53)
- How To Solve All Your Problems with Dr. John Demartini (podcast)
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (book)
- The 5 Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman (book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.