You can probably tell by now that this is going to be bit of a different episode. No, Melissa has not had a sex change, this is in fact her husband Nick doing bit of a podcast takeover. Each week Melissa asks you who you want interviewed on the show, and one of the most common requests is actually to hear more from Melissa. So in this extra special episode I am going to be playing the role of host while I get to ask Melissa all your top questions on the topics of love, relationships and soulful sex. Plus, if you are extra lucky, you might snag a few extra juicy insights from me too along the way ;)
Melissa Ambrosini needs no introduction. But since I have you as my captive audience, let me share a bit about Melissa from my perspective. When we first met, I was totally taken by what I call her ‘shininess’. Melissa is honestly the most authentic and beautiful person I have ever met, which explains why I proposed to her after just 2 weeks! I wanted this woman in my life forever.
Over the past 4 years since we met, I have watched her grow from an inspired young woman into a global thought leader who has the purest of intentions with everything that she does. Each morning when we wake up, she asks me “what are three things you are grateful for” and I often say “I am grateful that you said yes.”
Melissa makes me want to be more every day. And I think that really sums her up. Everyone I meet who has been touched by Melissa and her work, is inspired to be more. And I can’t wait for you to get your hands on her next book Open Wide because I know just how crucial this information is.
We both learned a lot of what is in the book before we met, and when we came together it was the perfect playing field to put it into action. I had many relationships before Melissa, and even a marriage. I can honestly say that not understanding the core concepts of what Melissa presents in Open Wide was like flying blind. I seriously had no idea what it meant to be a man! But thank goodness I managed to figure some of this out, which allowed me to then unite with my soul mate.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why Melissa wrote the deeply vulnerable Open Wide (05:49)
- Why fear could be a sign that you are on the right path (10:26)
- Why understanding the masculine and feminine is so important in your relationships and within yourself (11:59)
- How to rebalance your masculine and feminine energy systems (13:26)
- The importance of polarity and how it plays out in your relationships and everyday life (16:18)
- What is soulful sex (22:55)
- Why sex can be an act of service (25:35)
- Why a man would choose whether or not to ejaculate during love making (27:40)
- How do you call in more love and manifest your soulmate? (31:32)
- The illusion that once you meet your ‘one’ it’s all rainbows and butterflies (37:59)
- How to keep the spark alive in your relationship (43:56)
- How to ‘consciously uncouple’ (50:16)
- How do you let go of expectations in all of your relationships? (57:12)
- How to make new soulful sister connections and be a good friend (01:02:35)
The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
Neale Donald Walsch on The Melissa Ambrosini Show
Open Wide - The Latest Single by BROADHURST
BROADHURST (Nick’s official website)
BROADHURST (Nick’s music on Spotify)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. Melissa and I are very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave a comment below (Melissa reads every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. If you looking for an effective avenue for marketing your business or product and are interested in being a main sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.